West Forum Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV.

Any NorCal Folks Here???

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Any NorCal Folks Here???

TTT? Is that To The Top as in BUMP? Still looking for a few intrepid Crossfire owners to share a drive on the delta Jul. 31.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i don't understand ....what is the 31st is it a car show and lunch or meet and greet drive on the delta roads and lunch?

Old 07-13-2011, 11:37 AM

I tossed out the Pear Festival with car show as an idea for a destination, not as a participant. I'll be on the delta road Jul. 31 one way or another and am happy to help coordinate a GTG and brunch at the Ryde Hotel. Of course, I'd love to see some Bay Area folks coming up from the south end of 160.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:58 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mopar or No Car
I tossed out the Pear Festival with car show as an idea for a destination, not as a participant. I'll be on the delta road Jul. 31 one way or another and am happy to help coordinate a GTG and brunch at the Ryde Hotel. Of course, I'd love to see some Bay Area folks coming up from the south end of 160.
Being an informal kind of guy; Isleton Joe's sounds better. At least to me. I'd put on clean tennis shoes if the more formal style is decided on, lol.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:14 PM

Is that a commitment, dina? That would make 4 people (if you bring a date) and 2 SRTs. Isleton Joe's will take a reservation, but I'm reluctant to make it unless we get at least 8 committed folks -- that's only 4 cars.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Is that a commitment, dina? That would make 4 people (if you bring a date) and 2 SRTs. Isleton Joe's will take a reservation, but I'm reluctant to make it unless we get at least 8 committed folks -- that's only 4 cars.
I knew you'd ask me that.lol I'll check with the boss (Dina)and get back to you. Sure wish others would join in for that WOW factor. Even just 4 cars would be cool. Oh, I'm Bob.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Forum Regular

this sounds good to me a ride and than lunch, i will be coming from the Antioch bridge side .... if anyone from this side of the delta wants to meet up? (what time are you all getting started and where should we meet? maybe half way?)

Old 07-13-2011, 01:40 PM

I figured scheduling arrival at Isleton Joe's between 1 and 2 p.m. -- you never know what the traffic will be like but plan on slow considering it's Sunday afternoon on the delta.

Sacramento folks can meet me and the wife at the Freeport Bar & Grill http://www.freeportbarandgrill.com/ and count on noon departure. Look for the roadster, you can't miss it.

Last edited by Mopar or No Car; 07-13-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Forum Regular

JOE'S sounds good ....i'll be leaving by the ANTIOCH bridge on the east side of the bridge, the area is called bridgehead and I'll be at the CHEVRON gas station(i like to have a full tank when out on the delta) and pulling out at high noon so if anyone from this side wants to meet up please let me know so if you are running a little late i can wait for ya..... (oh and I'll be in my stock looking graphite srt-6 )

Last edited by fastfred; 07-13-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:37 PM

Fred, are you coming stag? Nothing personal, just need to know the count for reservations.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Forum Regular

Fred, are you coming stag? Nothing personal, just need to know the count for reservations.
right now i'm not sure if it will be my wife or my son but there will be 2....thank you

Old 07-15-2011, 04:47 PM

Bump so far we are at three cars (one pending wife approval) and six people. One more car makes it an official GTG and I'll make a reservation at Isleton Joe's. Please reply via forum or contact me directly davidcwhitney@gmail.com.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:35 PM

I would be interested, i just need to have my front right tire replaced (hit a pot hole & now has a big bump on the side) The place i am getting the tire from had to special order it :S, if i get it before then, count me in.

Old 07-16-2011, 12:52 AM
Forum Regular

Wish I could join you all but I'm outta town that weekend.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:23 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Matt. It was good meeting up and talking with ya for a bit.

So whats the planned schedule like? Im down for a drive. Are we doing this for sure on the 31st? If so count me in.

I'll be coming from the Modesto/central valley area

Originally Posted by mjgroves
Just mapped out hwy 160, looks like a cool drive. Never been up that way but it looks like it's a perfect central meeting point for all of us. I just met up with Brian (SoftballJunnkie) to sell him my NW dual (look out! ) and we agreed that a meet up is in order. What's everyone's schedule looking like for the middle to end of July? Should be enough time to organize somethin'.

BTW, nice meeting you Brian.

Last edited by SoftballJunnkie; 07-19-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:18 PM

I'm all in. I'll be at the Freeport Bar and Grill at noon Jul. 31, heading south to Isleton Joe's on 160. Another member posted meet time and place in this thread for the southern contingent. I presume you'll come over to Antioch on Hwy 4.

Please indicate how many in your party (any number higher than 2 will be automatically reduced ) so I can make reservations in Isleton for the correct number of people.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:31 PM
Forum Regular

Yeah I'll be coming over Highway 4. Their will be myself and +1

Whoever is organizing the Southern caravan please post exact schedule details or PM me. Thanks.

I'm all in. I'll be at the Freeport Bar and Grill at noon Jul. 31, heading south to Isleton Joe's on 160. Another member posted meet time and place in this thread for the southern contingent. I presume you'll come over to Antioch on Hwy 4.

Please indicate how many in your party (any number higher than 2 will be automatically reduced ) so I can make reservations in Isleton for the correct number of people.

Old 07-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Forum Regular

i'll try and make this one and bring the graphite. 31st @ isleton's, right?

Old 07-20-2011, 10:33 AM

I'm making reservations today at Isleton Joe's for 1 p.m Jul. 31. As noted further up in the thread, there are two meeting points -- one in Antioch, the other in Freeport -- so we can set up convoys.

Please tell me how many are in your car so I can get sufficient space reserved.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:34 AM

Oops computer error

Quick Reply: Any NorCal Folks Here???