View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 12:35 PM
pizzaguy
Administrator
Received 884 Likes on 689 Posts
Default re: If you had it to do again

Originally Posted by NickytheSquid
Hello to Zeracer, ala_xfire, Chooch, CROSSFIRERUSH, JSK, STRANDD and Valk
Second would be the Roadster also 6 speed. Like most of you said I would prefer most options of the SRT's but not crazy that it has an Automatic Trany. My other concern about the SRT is the fixed spoiler. I really appreciate the barrel back of these cars and wonder if the fixed spoiler detracts from the look. My 6 foot frame has dwindled to about 5' 10 1/2 and my back is not so great. Is the coupe tough to get in and out of? How about the Roadster if the top is up?

Nick
I've had three Limited/Base Roadsters, like the stick. BUT, a modded SRT's power is addictive. I may be moving to an SRT for my 4th Crossfire, but if I do, it' wont' be stock. The SRT is faster, but not enough to sway me away from a stick. A MODDED SRT is another thing..............

As to head room in a Roadster, I don't drive mine with the top up much at all, but I CAN, I'm 5'10" and it's fine. One thing, The limited and SRT seats are power, the Base/SE are manual. The Manual seats can be adjusted about 1 1/2" lower - makes a world of difference to me. Loving my SE for a whole host of reasons, but the low seats AND the super comfortableness of said seats are two top reasons.