All Crossfires A place to discuss any model of the Crossfire.

Key Replacement OEM $120 USD

Old 06-13-2019, 10:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Key Replacement OEM $120 USD

Originally Posted by Valk
And to all who he says he has helped please share the info he won't provide here publicly with the rest of this forum in this thread
Lol if that happens wont be no $48 keyfobs . You all have pizzaguy to thank for that , im just trying to prove im not a troll , all was goid till i got called a troll

Old 06-13-2019, 11:10 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Moore2575
Lol if that happens wont be no $48 keyfobs . You all have pizzaguy to thank for that , im just trying to prove im not a troll , all was goid till i got called a troll
So, why don't you answer your PM's ?

Old 06-13-2019, 11:48 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Lol if that happens wont be no $48 keyfobs .
You all have pizzaguy to thank for that , im just trying to prove im not a troll , all was goid till i got called a troll
You are setting yourself up to be banned from this forum
You are toying with the members here and it is unacceptable
This isn’t intended as a threat but I thought you should know
I removed many posts with negativity to allow you a chance to start over but you didn’t take the opportunity
Your actions from this point will determine your membership status

Old 06-14-2019, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire
So, why don't you answer your PM's ?
I have been but some do work and yes i work a lot of hrs , but i do weed out my pm's according to comments on here

Old 06-14-2019, 12:40 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

I have been but some do work and yes i work a lot of hrs , but i do weed out my pm's according to comments on here
Guess I got weeded.
Bummer.

Old 06-14-2019, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire
Guess I got weeded.
Bummer.
Why dont we all just drop it act like i never even posted it , afterall its been removed and we are still talking about it.

Old 06-14-2019, 07:43 AM

Why dont we all just drop it act like i never even posted it , afterall its been removed and we are still talking about it.
Your very first post telling us here about the $48 key fobs was not deleted
All the negative posts that followed have been
This is where you had the opportunity to explain to us all that would be needed to know for others here to benefit from your knowledge of a good deal
You have still not been willing to share outside of PM's how one exactly goes about getting this deal and there hasn't even been anyone who acknowledged that you have even replied to any PM
You have put yourself in a corner by holding out on sharing the story and that again is why you were originally called a Troll
Put what you know out here for everyone to benefit from and clear this up or be considered a troll by many more of us here

Last edited by Valk; 06-14-2019 at 07:49 AM.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:06 AM

Your very first post telling us here about the $48 key fobs was not deleted
All the negative posts that followed have been
This is where you had the opportunity to explain to us all that would be needed to know for others here to benefit from your knowledge of a good deal
You have still not been willing to share outside of PM's how one exactly goes about getting this deal and there hasn't even been anyone who acknowledged that you have even replied to any PM
You have put yourself in a corner by holding out on sharing the story and that again is why you were originally called a Troll
Put what you know out here for everyone to benefit from and clear this up or be considered a troll by many more of us here
Id rather be thought of as a troll if thats how you wanna think of me , but a few others that i have replied to know better. Once again lets put this keyfob in the past, but continue thinking im a troll if thats how you wanna think of me

Old 06-14-2019, 08:13 AM

Id rather be thought of as a troll if thats how you wanna think of me , but a few others that i have replied to know better. Once again lets put this keyfob in the past, but continue thinking im a troll if thats how you wanna think of me
The purpose of this forum is to share information that will benefit all the members here
It's not to throw out a " Hey I got a good deal"
and then not share openly how ya were able to achieve this
Regardless of anyone's negative post questioning a deal that seems to good to be true
it is your responsibility to share with the members here what you know
This forum is used in that way and that is the purpose of it
Why can't you share what you know if it's true ?
Will you share this information with me in a PM ?

Last edited by Valk; 06-14-2019 at 08:18 AM.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:24 AM

The purpose of this forum is to share information that will benefit all the members here
It's not to throw out a " Hey I got a good deal"
and then not share openly how ya were able to achieve this
Regardless of anyone's negative post questioning a deal that seems to good to be true
it is your responsibility to share with the members here what you know
This forum is used in that way and that is the purpose of it
Why can't you share what you know if it's true ?
Will you share this information with me in a PM ?
I have asked for this to be dropped several times, you continue to refer to me as a troll. So to be blunt no i will not share anything with you in a pm.

Old 06-14-2019, 09:35 AM

O
I have asked for this to be dropped several times, you continue to refer to me as a troll. So to be blunt no i will not share anything with you in a pm.
You have asked this to be dropped several times because what you posted is not true
You know it isn't true and you have no information to support your $48 key fob story

Last edited by Valk; 06-14-2019 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-14-2019, 11:26 AM

O

You have asked this to be dropped several times because what you posted is not true
You know it isn't true and you have no information to support your $48 key fob story
Ok then why would you want me to pm you false info??????
END OF POST , HAVE A GOOD DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-14-2019, 12:44 PM
Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts

O

I'm viewing this thread for the first time. I don't know what was in the deleted posts, anything about this poster, or any history of issues in other threads. What is to be gained for the punitive position impacting the balance of the forum membership now and in the future that had nothing to do with this thread? Based on the limited information that was provided, and how it was provided, it appears to me the assessment of the situation is true.

BTW, the related work others have done in attempting to clone the key security chips, and Skreen modules, deserve recognition and praise for their efforts. Even without full solutions yet, their actions and information help build a knowledge base to build on. That is what makes this forum great.

Old 06-22-2019, 10:53 AM
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts

As one who has done a bit of work on the issue, the key is easy, the RKE (lock/unlock) part is easy, the RFID chip necessary for the key to start the car is hard. I have tried 7930, 7931, and 7935 chips. None have worked even once.

Old 06-22-2019, 12:05 PM
Received 532 Likes on 450 Posts

Originally Posted by Padgett
As one who has done a bit of work on the issue, the key is easy, the RKE (lock/unlock) part is easy, the RFID chip necessary for the key to start the car is hard. I have tried 7930, 7931, and 7935 chips. None have worked even once.
Do the transponders in our fobs have a part number on them?

Old 06-22-2019, 12:31 PM
Administrator
Received 877 Likes on 683 Posts

A bit of work?

Other than Rudy or Josh Chase, I'd say you are the authority on this topic, as I said before:

Speaking of Padgette... Padgette has gone into deep detail about what techniques he is using, what parts he is using and what equipment he has employed to accomplish an RFID clone. At every step, his attempts have failed. However, Padgette has not failed: He has contributed greatly to the community by .... what he is doing.

Last edited by pizzaguy; 06-22-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:53 PM
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts

The one I disassembled was a 7930 and have tried those. Have seen mention of a "rolling code" but have found no evidence of one.

Old 06-22-2019, 05:19 PM

The one I disassembled was a 7930 and have tried those. Have seen mention of a "rolling code" but have found no evidence of one.
How are you trying to program them

Old 06-24-2019, 01:22 PM
Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
A bit of work?

Other than Rudy or Josh Chase, I'd say you are the authority on this topic, as I said before:

Speaking of Padgette... Padgette has gone into deep detail about what techniques he is using, what parts he is using and what equipment he has employed to accomplish an RFID clone. At every step, his attempts have failed. However, Padgette has not failed: He has contributed greatly to the community by .... what he is doing.
Many thanks Padgette for the time, effort, and expense you put in searching for a solution!

Old 06-24-2019, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Toolman
Many thanks Padgette for the time, effort, and expense you put in searching for a solution!
if padgette would pm me i might beable to give him another way of programming it , maybe it will work on 1 or the other of the chips he has tried.

Quick Reply: Key Replacement OEM $120 USD