Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

can someone do fast photoshop for me?

Old 12-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: can someone do fast photoshop for me?

thanks for the photoshop guys...you would have to fab up your own vent if you wanted to keep it on. the "vent" and the strakes" are all one piece. i don't care if you don't like it, for a few reasons...its a photoshop and i haven't done it to my car. i am kind of disappointed with the way it looks in the photoshops as well; i believe in person it would look very, very nice. ben, be our test man go ahead, and take your fins off...so that way i will know if i like it or not.

Last edited by jp2005; 12-05-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jp2005
you would have to fab up your own vent if you wanted to keep it on. the "vent" and the strakes" are all one piece. i don't care if you don't like it, for a few reasons...its a photoshop and i haven't done it to my car. i am kind of disappointed with the way it looks in the photoshops as well; i believe in person it would look very, very nice. ben, be our test man go ahead, and take your fins off...so that way i will know if i like it or not.
jp2005 = cheeky begger ... starts this thread, gets others to do photoshops for him (didn't even ask nicely), then expects someone else to actually potentially ruin their crossfire just so that he can see if he likes it or not... Cheeky Monkey!

Old 12-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bollox
jp2005 = cheeky begger ... starts this thread, gets others to do photoshops for him (didn't even ask nicely), then expects someone else to actually potentially ruin their crossfire just so that he can see if he likes it or not... Cheeky Monkey!
i didn't ask nicely? maybe you can't read my original post, where i stated, "...please and thanks in advance;" maybe you're to stupid to realize that me asking ben to do it was nothing more than a mere joke, or maybe, just maybe, you just feel like being an *** clown, and causing problems. either way, i didn't ask for your opinion. to be tough behind you're keyboard and try and call me out...that's real cute.

P.S.-- this is exactly what this forum does NOT need, people taking pop shots at each other for no reason. i have thick skin myself, but realize others don't. i also admit, i have done it in the past, but since, have avoided confrontation as much as possible...can we please stop worthless posts like this from bollox, that do nothing more than riel everyone up?

Last edited by jp2005; 12-05-2006 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ballok
jp2005 = cheeky begger ... starts this thread, gets others to do photoshops for him (didn't even
ask nicely), then expects someone else to actually potentially ruin their crossfire just so that he can see if he likes
it or not... Cheeky Monkey!
ballok... LOL my feelings exactly.

Andrew... thanks for the kudos.

Last edited by ben47; 12-05-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Midlife I liked what you did with those pictures, can you make my car payment go away like that too? That would be really nice.

Pat

Old 12-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by +fireamx
Ben47, could you Photoshop your photo of the SSB Crossfire without the strakes, but still retain the black vent? I think that may look pretty good.
I think it looks just too naked with nothing behind the wheel well.
I've thought about this for my lightweight GRP track mods. How's this?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
side vent cropped.jpg (72.6 KB, 650 views)

Last edited by woody; 12-09-2006 at 02:09 PM.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Speaking only for myself, I think that looks much better than nothing at all. Actually, I think it looks very nice indeed. Thanks for the "creative" computer work, Woody.

Old 12-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I vote to keep the side strakes and change those amber side markers to clear ones from CTD Germany.

And you can paint your grille to match the body color too...

Last edited by Fritzauf; 12-09-2006 at 11:41 PM.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fritzauf
I vote to keep the side strakes and change those amber side markers to clear ones from CTD Germany.

And you can paint your grille to match the body color too...
I agree... but you could also paint the side markers body color. Got the idea from the MB forum... only they were covers over the lens. So I took it one step further and just painted it. I think it looks alot better on the darker colors.

Old 12-10-2006, 12:40 AM
Forum Regular
Question Re: can someone do fast photoshop for me?

Originally Posted by 04Fire
I agree... but you could also paint the side markers body color. Got the idea from the MB forum... only they were covers over the lens. So I took it one step further and just painted it. I think it looks alot better on the darker colors.

How much light gets through the paint when the lights are on ? I have a black coupe and think black lenses would look great. Can you post a pic with the lights on at night ?
Thanks.