Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Wow...

Old 09-06-2003, 03:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wow...

All I have to say is, "Wow!" I went over to the local DC dealership today and sat in one of the few Crossfires they got in. Wow! I'm about 5'7"-5'8" and everything in the interior just felt like it was in the perfect position. But, then again, I felt the same way about the Prowler that I drove a while back, too. The way the doors on the Crossfire go up so high, and the roof line is so low, it made me feel like I was in an old chop-top, lol. I haven't driven one, yet. But, hopefully I'll be doing that soon! 8) I'd really like a Black one, with the Automatic, and the Black/Gray interior... *drooling*

Old 09-06-2003, 09:18 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DRIVE IT and you'll be hooked. I cannot blame you and the black auto--then again I'm a little biased :lol: Take a look at my gallery--that should push you over the hump 8)

Old 09-06-2003, 11:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've already looked at your gallery, Tex. That's what DID push my over the hump, and finalized my decision in wanting a Black one.

As far as some of the claims people, and magazines, have been making about the car... I can't say I agree with them. As far as the interior looking cheap - that's complete and total BS. I thought the interior looked very wonderful, very classy. It didn't even look like plastic to me. Also, I thought the seats were VERY comfortable. I went and sat in a brand-new M3 yesterday as well; and, I thought the Crossfire was more comfortable.

I'd really love to go drive one, but I don't think I'd be able to purchase a Crossfire for a little while... So, I don't think the dealership would be very happy to let me drive one. I'd really rather not waste their time either, or put useless miles on any of their cars. :?