Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Sorry we have no Tax so you can't have it!!

Old 11-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry we have no Tax so you can't have it!!

Today was supposed to be my day but as ever with a Chrysler dealer they have stuffed up again. They did not get any road tax because it has to be done by another dealer. Now the number plate number given me last week has been changed and I have to get another insurence cover note with the new plate number sent to them in the post which will be next Monday and no I can't have it faxed to them. All in all a right f**k up.

On the plus side they have given me to demo car until I get mine. I must say that this car is great. It is solid, comfortable, powerful and a head turner.

More later

Old 11-28-2003, 03:34 PM

Im gutted for you Mark but as you say the plus side is nice at least you can give that one a little stick so your at home with the car once yours is sorted

Old 11-29-2003, 05:03 AM
imported_mightyjlr
Default Re: Sorry we have no Tax so you can't have it!!

Originally Posted by MARK_UK
Today was supposed to be my day but as ever with a Chrysler dealer they have stuffed up again. They did not get any road tax because it has to be done by another dealer. Now the number plate number given me last week has been changed and I have to get another insurence cover note with the new plate number sent to them in the post which will be next Monday and no I can't have it faxed to them. All in all a right f**k up.

On the plus side they have given me to demo car until I get mine. I must say that this car is great. It is solid, comfortable, powerful and a head turner.

More later
Soon my friend, it's worth the wait. Trust me. Once you get it, your life will change. It's all about the Crossfire.

Old 11-29-2003, 12:17 PM
Forum Regular
Default :(

Mark, sorry to hear about your dealer being a nightmare, i hope you have extracted your pound of flesh, how about free write off insurance (i think its called super guard) and a free luggage cover (when they get them)

Go in for the kill they really owe you.

PS The delaer I bought from has an extra car for sale and its at the showroom, PM me for details

LP

Old 11-29-2003, 01:38 PM
Forum Regular

Not to worry

I've been giving this demo a good run. There is a slight pause when you put your foot down but when it goes it goes. The brakes are amazing which is great in all the rain we've had today. Its a shame cos I would like to show off more but its been dark and wet all day.

Old 11-29-2003, 02:43 PM

Whats the pause about??, is it an auto?, no pause on my manual.

Typical Dealer, thats more or less what happended to me, they lost my cherised number plate paperwork, so my cover note was no good. I ended up having to buy insurance locally so I didn't have to wait.

DCUK raise your game!!!.

Mark you'll love it anyway, best of luck.