Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Tine for a new topic!

Old 03-25-2004, 05:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, having a bad week and all it got worse when I took my Element into the body shop. It and I had been rearended only a week after purchase. The HORRIBLE insurance company of Mrs. Magoo (the other driver) is just a cess pool of human bile. They put me in an OLD Hyundai Sonata which may have been in some sorta fire....AND they had me wait about 45 minutes (after being up all night at work) as they sat in the car waiting for me to somehow find them in 30 degree weather while I waited in the WAITING room. Am I crazy? Was I suppossed to roam a parking lot for a car I had no way of identifying? Isn't a waiting room the internationally recognized area that someone MIGHT WAIT IN?

*sigh*

So instead of driving the rent-a-carcass, I decided I was gonna drive the X-fire to work that night only to get stuck in gridlock due to the Britney Spears concert letting out. This of course making me late for work and working out my clutch knee.......BUT BOY HOWDY did they all LOVE the Crossfire! Several scantilly clad gals yelled across traffic.."Nice car! NICE! Really NICE!" Then aheard alot of "What the...?" and "Dude THAT's a Crossfire!"

I felt a bit better.

The crowd was a strange mix of Britney-esque girls, not quite Britney-esque girls, gay guys, drunk straight guys and young kids accompanied by parents who should be slapped for taking youngins' to a decidedly adult show.

Speaking of Britney, there are some really good tracks on her new album...but they keep releasing the much inferior singles instead...why?

I rarely listen to the radio in the X-fire and the Element's system is better anyway, so I usually have the windows down and hear alot of comments on the car.

Dallas