Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

You are awesome

Old 09-25-2018, 11:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default You are awesome

Hi folks. I've had my 2008 Crossfire Coupe since 2010 when I bought it brand new. It was a bit of a love at first sight and I've never lost that love, if you will. What made owning the Crossfire so much easier was this website. I've come and asked quite a few questions when I've run into problems with my Crossfire; and you guys were so willing to share your knowledge and experiences that most of my problems found some solutions. For that, I want to say thanks a million. I can't name all of you who helped but you know who you are. My crossfire still only has a little over 60k miles but it's showing some age. But I still enjoy driving it, opening up the throttle when I hit the freeways and any cop-free open roads. I recently bought a Porsche Cayenne and it is a whole new type of car but I'm keeping my Crossfire. There's nothing like the Crossfireforum.com for Porsche even though the Porsche owners are supposed to be a rabid bunch in terms of their passion for their cars. Keep it up guys and my hat's off to you all and the folks who own this website.

Old 09-26-2018, 01:16 AM
JSK
Received 102 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Re: You are awesome

Amen to that.

Old 09-26-2018, 07:59 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

You are right about Crossfire owners helping each other out, but I'm afraid you won't find that on the very elite Porsche sites

Old 09-26-2018, 08:43 AM
Administrator
Received 878 Likes on 684 Posts

Hmmmmmmmmm. "Awesome" seems rather vauge to me.
Let's see:

awe·some
ˈôsəm/
adjectiveadjective: awesome
  1. extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear."the awesome power of the atomic bomb"synonyms:breathtaking, awe-inspiring, magnificent, wonderful, amazing, stunning, staggering, imposing, stirring, impressive; More
    formidable, fearsome, dreaded; informalmind-boggling, mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, excellent, marvelous; literarywondrous; archaicawful
    "the Grand Canyon is as awesome as they say it is"
    antonyms:unimpressive
    • informalextremely good; excellent."the band is truly awesome!"

Ok, maybe I am awesome. Sure beats the hell out of the analysis offered of my by past wives, girlfriends and 'working girls'.

Old 09-26-2018, 05:03 PM
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ditto to your Amen! Best community ever.

Originally Posted by JSK
Amen to that.

Old 09-27-2018, 11:13 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

99 percent of the time this is a great group, the other 1 percent to me is the ones that you wouldn't get along with no matter what. I've had some great times with these folks.

Old 09-28-2018, 09:47 AM
Received 180 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by BlazingSaddle
Hi folks. I've had my 2008 Crossfire Coupe since 2010 when I bought it brand new. It was a bit of a love at first sight and I've never lost that love, if you will. What made owning the Crossfire so much easier was this website. I've come and asked quite a few questions when I've run into problems with my Crossfire; and you guys were so willing to share your knowledge and experiences that most of my problems found some solutions. For that, I want to say thanks a million. I can't name all of you who helped but you know who you are. My crossfire still only has a little over 60k miles but it's showing some age. But I still enjoy driving it, opening up the throttle when I hit the freeways and any cop-free open roads. I recently bought a Porsche Cayenne and it is a whole new type of car but I'm keeping my Crossfire. There's nothing like the Crossfireforum.com for Porsche even though the Porsche owners are supposed to be a rabid bunch in terms of their passion for their cars. Keep it up guys and my hat's off to you all and the folks who own this website.
Reminds me of an old TV jingle " Double the flavor, Double the fun!" Stay active on the Crossfire forum, and join in with the fun at our Get-Togethers.

Old 09-28-2018, 02:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This forum has resurrected my Crossfire many, many times! Thank you all!

Old 09-29-2018, 12:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Re: You are awesome

The amount of knowledge ( and humor) that this group has is brilliant, the videos and how toos have helped me on a number of occasions.
Big thanks to all.