Crossfire Events and Meets This section is intended for threads to organize and plan Crossfire meets. A place for everyone here to see where meets are happening and participate in discussions

Indiana/Illinois Cruise/GTG - June 6th

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: Indiana/Illinois Cruise/GTG - June 6th

Originally Posted by Cody M
lol we wanted to borrow some of there handcuffs to make it official but i don't think they would appreciate it very much lol. riot will have to watch out for you when the next meet comes around lol.
Cody, trust me, when RIOT and I are together...you might as well get out of the way....lol
go to youtube and search for: riot and oledoc2u

Last edited by oledoc2u; 06-07-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wasnt aware you guys knew each other. i thought riot's car was fast when i seen it but oledoc2u ur car is even faster! how much money is invested in total in your car ole?

Old 06-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 477 Likes on 333 Posts

i wasnt aware you guys knew each other. i thought riot's car was fast when i seen it but oledoc2u ur car is even faster! how much money is invested in total in your car ole?
Looky here:

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/278615-post22.html

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/278598-post21.html

Old 06-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Forum Regular

Cool videos guys. I will be at the next one for sure. I told gary that i actually lived in morocco, indiana for about 10 years and is very close to where i live right now.... about a 45 minute drive down us 41. never been to the track though cause i never had a decent enough car to run until now.

Old 06-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Forum Regular

122 when I passed the lead car...and it wasn't to the floor.....And Z its a time honored tradition Usually lot more if ya remember Z....but we did JUST leave the State Police station....
Kirk,
Jill and I were lead car, I saw you coming up in my mirror before I heard you, SOUNDED AWESUME. I looked at Jill when I saw you and told her to watch as you went by.....She asked, I said 100+ easy....

Cody, GREAT look....Def. love the wht/blk combo.....
Congrats to Larry....Nice XF wall clock.
To the rest of the guys,
Great to meet you all, and see you all again. All the cars look GREAT together….

Jill and I got stuck in traffic with Kirk behind us in that down pour. We saw you all go left at the light, under the tracks, then we got stuck at that light. It really started coming down again, the light went green and as we came around the corner, everybody was gone……So we went ahead, got on 80 west, rainin like the devil still, Jill was starting to hurt a little, so I shot back up 55 to 355. At about 75th st. overpass, we came up on a blk coupe cruising north on 355. and then the sun began to shine again.

here’s to the next & hopefully soon Ind./IL GTG. That was def. a lot of fun.

Thanks guys……

Steve & Jill

Old 06-08-2010, 06:05 PM

Looks like you guys had a great time, wish I could have made it. Something came up, and when I sayx something I mean I had to sit around all day at my sister's house while her soon to be ex-husband got his belongings because she was afraid to be there by herself if they started fighting.. Kinda sucked for me I was really looking forward to this GTG.

I'll catch the next one for sure though.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by BLK04LMTD
Looks like you guys had a great time, wish I could have made it. Something came up, and when I sayx something I mean I had to sit around all day at my sister's house while her soon to be ex-husband got his belongings because she was afraid to be there by herself if they started fighting.. Kinda sucked for me I was really looking forward to this GTG.

I'll catch the next one for sure though.
Security for battered sisters comes first...we will all get together again....a US 41 meet would be great...go a test and tune day....everyone can run....it's fun...they have a concession stand...that drive is a little better for me...and it's halfway point from those coming the north, and those from the Indy area...johnny's been there...

Old 06-08-2010, 06:19 PM

At that time...Kirk's was much faster for sure...we done a lot more work to it since then...we just never seem to get together anymore...the blue coupe I have is about ready for it's debut....just a little tweeking to do and the tune at the CAA...hopefully dial it in at the St. Louis track, but won't be able to bring the slicks, so we will have to see of the A/S Michelins will hook up...probably not, but it will give us an idea where we are at...the roadster although it will keep it's mods...won't race much anymore...unless the situation arises...lol.....anyway, I hope Kirk keeps that car, cause it still looks great....and I know it will always run great...and, we drive about the same....lol

Old 06-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

[quote=oledoc2u]Kirk's was much faster for sure.

As we were hammer down on the road I heard a whine from behind and then he was gone!

Old 06-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would really like to see a US41 track day!
I am real interested in watching the E-class run again!
Plus its a great time with great people....hello Eurocharged...ya reading?

Doc not gonna make St.Louis....was hoping to show for drags and continue on to the ozarks....
Looks like I will have boat work to do.....

Old 06-09-2010, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
Security for battered sisters comes first...we will all get together again....a US 41 meet would be great...go a test and tune day....everyone can run....it's fun...they have a concession stand...that drive is a little better for me...and it's halfway point from those coming the north, and those from the Indy area...johnny's been there...
Yeah I didn't mind helping her out, that's what brother's are for right?

But if everything goes well the next week or two I'm getting together with a buddy of mine who owns a customization shop up here. I might have something pretty spectacular to reveal at the next GTG to make up for missing this one.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Forum Regular

oidhsflkqjnsa

Last edited by XF redo; 08-07-2010 at 06:02 PM.