Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Chrysler CrossFire Coupe car cover

Old 02-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrysler CrossFire Coupe car cover

Looking at a cover that is from Chrysler. Question I know that when I look these up they have two different model part numbers. One for the limited and one for SRT.
I think the one that is being offered on Craig's list is for the limited. Any idea if this will fit SRT or will the wing in back ipact this.

Not sure if these covers are the same and just have a SRT badged storage bag.

Any input is appreciated.

Jake80

Old 02-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Chrysler CrossFire Coupe car cover

Originally Posted by Jake80
Looking at a cover that is from Chrysler. Question I know that when I look these up they have two different model part numbers. One for the limited and one for SRT.
I think the one that is being offered on Craig's list is for the limited. Any idea if this will fit SRT or will the wing in back ipact this.

Jake80
I didn't bother with a factory cover. I bought one of those "dustop" covers custom molded for a crossfire with side mirror pockets. It has the fine cloth inner lining. That thing fits the car like a glove (almost like every curve of the car was thought of when they created the cover) and the inside is so soft. It is perfect for the garage and keeps dust off the car and protects it from dings and scratches. It also wraps around the tailpipe nicely so no animals can climb in there. I think it cost me about 180 but it was the best purchase I ever made. I hestitated spending that kind of money for a cover when I could buy a much cheaper one in the store. From the moment I slipped it over the car I could tell it was worth every penny!

Old 02-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a noah car cover last year. completely worth every penny, and its a perfect custom fit.
-steve

Old 02-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts

Originally Posted by Jake80

Jake80
I have the Chrysler one for the Limited and it's OK, a single layered material, it does not have a soft interior. I would not want it flapping around on the car in the wind.
Fits pretty good, It's a b1tch to put on as it slides around a lot before you can get one end hooked down, it really needs two people to prevent it slipping onto the floor.
Would I buy it again? probably, but definitely not the best. Looks good though.