Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Eurocharged datalogging

Old 01-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Eurocharged datalogging

First please excuse the caps, i can barely read the small print that this site gives. I am looking for information on datalogging with the eurocharged software that comes with their performance tunes. After i installed the performance tune i no longer had boost, coincidence-maybe, jerry is going to have me send the ecu to him for a stock flash to check there so i can go forward. My specific question has to do with throttle position. The highest my throttle position reads is 58% at wide open throttle. So far i have not found out how to open saved logs if i do a running log over a few miles. I am not computer literate and opening a .csv file is something i cannot do.
My iat's are good and the ic pump is new and working. The sc clutch will engage when hot wired. It seems each individual component works but not in tandem with the others, very frustrating. I bought this car last september and they had to replace the gas pedal assembly then at a cost of $500. To the dealer. I could buy a pedal assembly from partsgeek for under $200. But mine should be working just 4 months after a new one was installed.
Jerry is going to have me send mine back for that stock flash as stated but if it makes no difference i need to figure what is next besides a very costly diagnostic/repair that could be done at half the cost if i knew what part is faulty.
If anyone could tell me what they get when they datalog and what parameters are considered normal i would sure appreciate. It would seem a throttle position of 100% would be normal with the pedal on the floor but i will assume nothing with these cars. By the way i have a 2002 slk32 amg. Thanks, mark

Old 01-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: Eurocharged datalogging

You can install this (free) and open the .cvs files. Or if you already have Microsoft office the excel program will open it. You may have to pick the application to open with when you double click the CVS file.

http://www.kingsoftstore.com/

Did Jerry suggest the "send in - flash to stock" ? Just wondering.

Old 01-08-2015, 04:26 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Where in Florida? I might be able to help.

Old 01-08-2015, 04:35 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just looked, you are about 4 hours south of me...that's a drive! I'll send you my number via PM if you need to talk to a person with some working knowledge of these motors.

Old 01-08-2015, 10:31 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

See "other" thread Chuk.. problem is solved. But he does have more mods in mind.

Old 01-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
You can install this (free) and open the .cvs files. Or if you already have Microsoft office the excel program will open it. You may have to pick the application to open with when you double click the CVS file.

Kingsoft Office Suite: Free Office 2013, Professional Office Suite

Did Jerry suggest the "send in - flash to stock" ? Just wondering.
I asked Jerry about sending the ECU to him for a stock reflash as I needed a fresh starting point to resolve the problem. Luckily when I saw my TPS never go above 58% he sent a test tune that acted just like the first performance tune I had loaded, the motor idled at 1000rpm in an erratic manner and when driven it would not go past 1000rpm! This is when Jerry suggested I disconnect the battery to reset the TPS and it worked!
Yes, I do wish to continue modding, bolt ons anyways. I will start another thread with a couple of questions I cannot find an answer to, Mark