Detail Shop The place to talk about the daily care of your Crossfire and share the products you use to care for your Crossfire

New CrystalGuard formula now available!!

Old 07-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New CrystalGuard formula now available!!

A revised formula for CG Quick is now available.
This has been highly anticipatd by many users.

The revised fomula has an agent added to it that helps repel water and debris better. It sheets even better. Also, after playing with it, it seems to haze a lot less than the previous version. And I must say I am amazed at the gloss. It is truly stunning....

Online discount code is CGQUICKNOW...it gives you 10% off for the remainder of the month....We don't have the smaller version in stock, so make sure you order the larger bottle for the new version. Thanks...you can also contact me directly if you have questions, jim@crystalguard.com or 650-969-9946

:lol:

Old 07-12-2004, 02:04 PM

Oops, forgot to posted this..

We will be raffling off a bottle of the new CG Quick. Please email me at jim@crystalguard.com if you would like to be in this free raffle. I will pick a winner by the end of the week...You must be willing to post a review in the forums..that's the only commitment on your end

Old 07-14-2004, 08:30 PM

we have two people for the raffle so far...any more takers? Free product!!!! geez, I'm amazed people don't like free stuff here....

Old 07-19-2004, 11:13 AM

Who won?

Old 07-20-2004, 06:53 PM

We have a winner....

Xfire forum user....Berklund!

Bob, I emailed you the necessary forms in order to receive the prize. Once you've tried the new version, take some pictures and give us your opinion...

Old 07-20-2004, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Jim
We have a winner....

Xfire forum user....Berklund!
:lol: 8) :lol: Congratulations Bob & April!!! Just in time for you to use it before the Sin City Hook-Up. We will all be waiting to see your new shine :wink:

Old 07-21-2004, 02:32 PM

8) Great, and thanks a bunch. Looks like I'm less than 1/2 hour from Diamond Jim so next Monday we will drive down, pick up the prize, PLUS get a demo of the correct use of the product. This is pretty cool... however the thought occurrs to me that I used up my yearly prize luck and won't be winning the Lotto anytime soon. :lol:

Old 07-21-2004, 05:57 PM

Bob,

Monday should be educational and fun. If you are going to an actual car show or club event we should talk about sponsorship when you come down.

Old 07-27-2004, 10:45 AM

Not only did I win a FREE bottle of Crystal Guard Quick, I received a free demonstration of the product on my XFire. What a great raffle, the car looks like glass, the metallic really stands out, and it took less than 20 minutes to apply.

As I live about 30 miles from a Crystal Guard service center I asked Diamond Jim (Jim Campos Director Sales, Marketing, & Operations for Crystal Guard Products) if it would be possible to simply pick up the raffle prize instead of having it shipped. He responded by making an appointment for a product demonstration at the service center. When I arrived the XF was in about the same condition as when the dealer prepped it. First the car was rinsed off to remove all dust, etc. The water beaded well on the finish, and while still wet, a mist of CG Quick was sprayed on the car and then the area was wiped with a micro fiber cloth to evenly spread the product. As the car was rinsed after the application, I noticed that the water did not bead as before, but actually ran off the paint in a sheeting motion. A few minutes to dry the car with a chamois and it was all over. The improvement was apparent during the drying as the metallic accents in the paint started to stand out more, the surface of the paint looks deeper now, and the most noticeable effect for me were the reflections of surrounding objects as I drove Crystal Guard states that the finish may look better after a day or two so I canft wait to see how the FUNFIRE looks tomorrow.

If the finish holds this gloss for two months and it only takes about a half hour to do, then I will be sold on Crystal Guard Quick. I will keep the forum posted on how it performs in the coming weeks.

Also, a special Thank you to Toshi for the demo, and, putting a great shine on our XFire.