Detail Shop The place to talk about the daily care of your Crossfire and share the products you use to care for your Crossfire

Spray Car Wax

Old 04-30-2024, 10:03 AM
Received 538 Likes on 426 Posts
Default Spray Car Wax

I bought a spray bottle of
Shine Armor Carnauba Liquid Car Wax Spray via Amazon"><span style=Shine Armor Carnauba Liquid Car Wax Spray via Amazon" /> Shine Armor Carnauba Liquid Car Wax Spray via Amazon">Shine Armor Carnauba Liquid Car Wax Spray via Amazon
to see how it performs during detailing. Wife & I are going to a VW Beetle GTG in Bryson City this coming weekend so that gave me the perfect opportunity to try the product out on our 2016 VW 1.8T Dune Beetle Hatchback. Needless to say I am impressed by the ease of application with stellar results. Our VW looks absolutely gorgeous after I detailed the exterior. Did the detailing over a 2 day period, but I'd say the whole car can be completed in just a little over an hour after a good washing.

I use another Shine Armor product call Fortify (Ceramic Quick Coat Wax Polish Spray Waterless Wash & Wax Hydrophobic Top Coat Polish & Polymer Sealant - WHEW!). I've found this to be really good at giving a car the added protection of a quick application of sealant if the car isn't really dirty & doesn't need a full detailing effort. I use it quite often just before taking the Crossfire or the Beetle to an event.

Last edited by dedwards0323; 04-30-2024 at 11:30 AM.
The following users liked this post:
M60A3Driver (04-30-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 09:00 PM
Forum Regular
Received 327 Likes on 239 Posts
Default Re: Spray Car Wax

Originally Posted by dedwards0323
I bought a spray bottle of Shine Armor Carnauba Liquid Car Wax Spray via Amazon to see how it performs during detailing. Wife & I are going to a VW Beetle GTG in Bryson City this coming weekend so that gave me the perfect opportunity to try the product out on our 2016 VW 1.8T Dune Beetle Hatchback. Needless to say I am impressed by the ease of application with stellar results. Our VW looks absolutely gorgeous after I detailed the exterior. Did the detailing over a 2 day period, but I'd say the whole car can be completed in just a little over an hour after a good washing.

I use another Shine Armor product call Fortify (Ceramic Quick Coat Wax Polish Spray Waterless Wash & Wax Hydrophobic Top Coat Polish & Polymer Sealant - WHEW!). I've found this to be really good at giving a car the added protection of a quick application of sealant if the car isn't really dirty & doesn't need a full detailing effort. I use it quite often just before taking the Crossfire or the Beetle to an event.
I use Shine Armor on my RAM Warlock. It's so easy to apply like you said. I love it!
If my paint was good on my Crossfire I would put it on there as well. I'm going to have the car detailed with paint correction soon.