Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Need Help Fast!!!

Old 10-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help Fast!!!

Ok. Im dumb, so dont tell me how dumb I am. Ok, Here goes. I cut the harness from the plug on the tailight to all the bulb harness, and I cant figure out how to rewire it and which goes to what. I thought I had it correctly and went driving around and got pulled over because my brake lights are constantly on. Please help, It would help just for you to upload pictures of the Brake light harness an up close one that way I can see which goes to which. THANKS!!!

Old 10-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts
Default Re: Need Help Fast!!!

Originally Posted by austinboyette
Ok. Im dumb, so dont tell me how dumb I am. Ok, Here goes. I cut the harness from the plug on the tailight to all the bulb harness, and I cant figure out how to rewire it and which goes to what. I thought I had it correctly and went driving around and got pulled over because my brake lights are constantly on. Please help, It would help just for you to upload pictures of the Brake light harness an up close one that way I can see which goes to which. THANKS!!!
I may be dumber but why can't you look at the other side of the car.

Old 10-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by austinboyette
Did you mean all 3 brake lights on?

Old 10-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See this is how dumb I am, I did both Tailights at the same time. Everything was working fine and then today everything started screwing up. I just need a picture of someones wiring harness that way I can make sure I have it wired up correctly.