Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Fog Lights in a N/A crossfire

Old 10-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fog Lights in a N/A crossfire

Hey guys,

With installing fog lights in the N/A crossfire are there any adjustments that I need to make for the installation. I dont know what adjustments I would need to make on installation and or if there are any. Im looking for any information on the setup. Any advice or information greatly appreciated. Thanks

Old 10-26-2013, 09:09 PM
Received 79 Likes on 63 Posts
Default Re: Fog Lights in a N/A crossfire

There is one adjustment, vertical. It has to be made after installation. There is an adjustment **** to use on the back side of the light assy. You can gain access to it through the door on the inner fender panel. Use a closed garage door to get them egual and a height you like.

Look for the white **** in the pic. If I remember correctly, you will need a torx bit to make the adjustment.

James

Last edited by James1549; 10-26-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by James1549
There is one adjustment, vertical. It has to be made after installation. There is an adjustment **** to use on the back side of the light assy. You can gain access to it through the door on the inner fender panel. Use a closed garage door to get them egual and a height you like.

Look for the white **** in the pic. If I remember correctly, you will need a torx bit to make the adjustment.

James
What does that do though? I was wondering more soo about how do I cut them on after installation like what triggers the fog lights to cut on?

Old 10-26-2013, 10:03 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts

Look for the white **** in the pic. If I remember correctly, you will need a torx bit to make the adjustment.James
It is actually a 6mm hex Allen key. I just measured one.

Old 10-26-2013, 10:05 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts

Originally Posted by FabianDMoody
What does that do though? I was wondering more soo about how do I cut them on after installation like what triggers the fog lights to cut on?
The light switch on the dash, you pull it out. I believe all models use the same switch.

Old 11-01-2013, 07:14 PM

<p>&lt;p&gt;
Originally Posted by onehundred80
&lt;font size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;The light switch on the dash, you pull it out. I believe all models use the same switch.&lt;/font&gt;
I appreciate that my boi I just tried that and its just that simple I appreciate it

Old 09-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

James
Which which way do you turn the adjustment to make the lights go up clockwise or counterclockwise?