General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

My Mustang was DESTROYED

Old 09-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: My Mustang was DESTROYED

Originally Posted by Mike-in-Orange
Deb, my wife may be able to locate him for you.... Feel free to PM me and I can see about getting the two of you in touch.
Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
Well if he's really a retired Army Sgt. First Claas and you can't find him, I'm sure there are plenty of Army guys here on the site that can hunt him down.
Deb, I am very sorry to hear about this, it does leave a sick feeling in your stomach, thats for sure.

I would take up one of the kind gentlemen above, between Mike's wife, and all the enlisted people on the site, I think that finding an army guy (more than likely drawing a pension, checks have to be sent somewhere) would not be too terribly hard. The question after reading Mark's post is: do you really want to find him?

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Old 09-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

97 Mustang GT Convertible

Dark Teal Green

Automatic

Old 09-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Received 538 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by Deborah Walker
97 Mustang GT Convertible

Dark Teal Green

Automatic

OK, He likes it. It is for his girlfriend.

Keep me posted.

franc

Old 09-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 526 Likes on 361 Posts

Deb,
I did the exact same thing with the sale of a car to a friend although the payments were made and the car is still being driven by them today.
You really need to take advantage of some of the suggestions/offers here from others and find this scum bag.
You are entitled to the money for damages and/or the balance owed to you for the purchase.
Please keep us posted as I imagine we all want to know the outcome of this one.

Good luck and don't give up now ya hear !!!

Gary

Old 09-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Forum Regular

Thanks I am going to talk to MikeinOrange's wife about locating him. Once I find him I will take him to court.

He was getting the car at a great price 4K. I received 1200 from him, and had to spend 650 just to get the car back here.

can't win... and all I really wanted was enough money to buy a retractable awning for my patio!!!

Such is life. Not going to give up on people though.

I hope to see you all at the Dragon.... need to get away from all this.

Old 09-08-2010, 04:50 PM

Well Deb, I'll parrot Franc on this then: it's frackin' theft - pure & simple! Go after this scumbag & don't let up!!
You know you've got our collective karma behind you!!!

Old 09-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Forum Regular

I do still hold the title to the car... at least he didn't get that. Only smart thing I did...

I am still very sick over the whole thing, on the upside I've lost about 15 lbs..

Old 09-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 526 Likes on 361 Posts

Originally Posted by Deborah Walker
I hope to see you all at the Dragon.... need to get away from all this.
Deb...I sent you a PM

Old 09-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Received 63 Likes on 50 Posts

Threaten to sic some of those 'alligator lizards in the air' on him.
Bet he'll pay up then!

Old 09-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tighed1
Threaten to sic some of those 'alligator lizards in the air' on him.
Bet he'll pay up then!

LOL... is funny you remembered that and ya'll didn't believe me!!

Old 09-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Talking Re: My Mustang was DESTROYED

As a male, let me assist you.

Dont get mad get even.

Mike in orange can assist getting his location, a consignment attorney can prosecute the individual for losses and the harassment sorta like pain and suffering.

I have mentioned getting legal support before. My mom always told me to be cool as some one would sue me. Well that has happened 4 times and I won. I have sued others many times for 35$ AND up to big numbers, even the power utility which I won in court.

As I have told others on here; NO ASK NO GET ! and another ….. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN OR YOU THINK THAT YOU CANT, YOUR RIGHT.

Iam not too aggressive (anymore) but if this guy did this to me, I can assure you that Id kill his dog and eat his children.

Direct you stress and anger at him don’t internalize it any longer.

Better days ahead, W dy

Old 09-08-2010, 07:41 PM

BTW you have his phone number, I d go to the local justice of the peace and see if there is anything that he can do, using the phone is a federal crime for certain activities. Most dont know this and you can square this with doc.

wOODY

Old 09-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Received 63 Likes on 50 Posts

Note to self...

don't **** off Woody.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Forum Regular

Hey Deb: So very sorry to hear about this jerk trashing your car. Let people on this forum find the guy and do him in.

Now, coming from a girl who burned up her Ford Focus in 2 months of ownership, find a mechanic(s), get quotes on a good engine from a junk yard (avoid a rebuilt if possible). It might not be as expensive as you think. Repair the car and then sell it.

Old 09-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tighed1
Note to self...

don't **** off Woody.
LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Old 09-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Administrator
Received 903 Likes on 704 Posts

Originally Posted by bmorgan
LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing.
I was thinking: Why not just get WOODY pissed at him? Then sit back and enjoy the show.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:30 AM

In a more positive mood, You should see the value of the car with a good engine, and then see what it would cost to get the motor swapped by a shop. Often there are places that would do the motor and give you a limited warranty that would allow you to sell it.

It may be possible to find a local connection to the mustang club and of group and even hit up a couple of mustang guys to assist you. Great way to meet new people, damsel in distress you know --- you may actually find that you meet the right guy even if he is into mustangs, but you can show him the light with your crossfire. He does not get to drive it, just follow from behind.

I also do not believe the no compression thing, pizza did that with over heating, usually collapsed lifters that need to be pumped up again. I never heard the words, seized of broken block......probably just hot - thin oil - and loss of power. Youd be suprised at the number of cars tossed for this when its not dead, just in arrested mode temporarly.

So do your research, network and all that Venus stuff, there a great chance to: toast the bad guy, LEARN HIM if not own him; get the car back to operating status; meet new car types and find another outlet for those free days that need a fun outing/event. Remember that there are lots of mustangs and they have a 50 + year following, lots of members, i.e. great demographics.

And all this from one dude that needs a good bittch slapping, who could like this, make lemonade.. you go girl (eck) Woody

Old 09-09-2010, 12:19 PM

I had a quiet moment in traffic to reflect more on this and you need to know that you can sue him in civil and criminal court. They are different and allow more passes (Straffing ) at him.

If he is active military then you surely wanna get the transcripts of the phone calls to his CO's CO.

Another thing is to go cyber to hit him up on Utube posting his comments so his next employer will have the character references that he needs to make a hiring decision.

If he has a secret clearance, contact the FBI and disclose the FACTS and supporting documents to allow them to review his secret clearance OR block him from getting one in the future. Revenge is best served FOREVER.

If he is in another state, have your attorney contact the states attorney to see if there is some leverage available.

Hunting the location and ID of someone is easy today and should be less than $300 from my experiences. Its hard to get started on this path and your nice guy feelings block the progress until you decide to GO GET EM.

After you have started to spank that puppy, you will feel better and may wanna make it an example of why you should be nice and play well with others. Woody

Old 09-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Forum Regular

Ret. Sgt. FC, Harold E. Bishop, III to my knowledge resides in Tampa, so he says, yet he left the car in Jacksonville, it is my guess he is still in Jacksonville. He is a habitual liar that is for certain, and when this all came about I told him I would be taking him to court. He laughed and said "all I will get is a piece of paper saying he owes me money, and it will only be good enough to wipe my butt with!" then called me a battery of names I can't repeat here. He did say he bought himself a NEW Scooter and another vehicle... I will find him and I will get my revenge... may not be immediately, I'd like him to think I've forgotten all about it and have let it go, then I will get him when he least expects it, but in a way that will teach him a lesson on how to treat people.... the brain is ticking, trust me.

So I offer this quote from Samuel Johnson... "
Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged."

Old 09-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will bet my friend John Book can find this piece trash , Sounds like a real man taking advantage of a Woman , I'll bet you couldn't melt and pour him on a man ......makes you wonder if he's actually a Sgt of anything.

Quick Reply: My Mustang was DESTROYED