General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

B*tch, Rant, P*ss, Moan and Complain Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 10:27 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Re: B*tch, Rant, P*ss, Moan and Complain Thread

I wanta B*tch, Rant, P*ss, Moan and Complain about the fact that all of you don't live closer to where I live.

We could like party and stuff if you lived closer!

Old 09-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Administrator
Received 890 Likes on 694 Posts

Will you ever see the dragon?

Old 09-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by tighed1
I wanta B*tch, Rant, P*ss, Moan and Complain about the fact that all of you don't live closer to where I live.

We could like party and stuff if you lived closer!
Yeah, too bad you and Pizza aren't switched around. LOL

Old 09-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by rcompart
Yeah, too bad you and Pizza aren't switched around. LOL
If we switch... does that mean I'll have a Roadster with a Coupe ?

I think we might be able to work something out here....

Old 09-14-2010, 11:40 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
If we switch... does that mean I'll have a Roadster with a Coupe ?

I think we might be able to work something out here....
No, I think it means Sierra Vista real estate just took a dump. There goes the neighborhood! LOL Just kidding Mark.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

OK this damn computer won't post up the new posts when I click on it, and it won't go to new posts from the quick links button either....this sucks right now....what am I doing wrong, since I haven't done anything...lol....

Old 09-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Well I'm pissed at the economy. Here I am with a shopping list that includes a wavetrac, new hood, thermal coated intake manifolds, cat delete down pipes, tune or scrap all that and give Rudy a call! But I can't do either! And no one lives near me! Cr@p, Cr@p and Cr@p!

Les

Old 09-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Administrator

Stand back, 'cause I am pissed off now. This is so stupid, LIFE is so stupid.

Back when I was living down in Columbus, I had a job lined up, but then they kept putting me off.

In June they tried to get me to come to work for them, but I told them of my wage requirement and they seemed to think I was about 20% too high. Fine. 'Nuff said, they never made a counter offer.

So today, they email me wanting to know if I am interested, said the job they thought was opening in July, will now open up in October. DAMMIT, I think they are full of it here - the ball is in THEIR court - sounds to me like it's an attempt to "wait me out" and try to get me to come down 20% in my wage requirement.

In other words... it's the same old game... I am not interested in a game and I am not desperate. I HATE this... just sent off an email (after cooling down for three hours) stating the ball IS in their court, as I have stated what I need to move 65 miles and "make a full commitment" to their company, they say it. (They made a big deal about how they want a long-term commitment, a total devotion to the company and it's future - fine, but that's a two-way street. I'm not going for the same wage I make now, which has been frozen for 5 years.)

I have NEVER encountered a small company that (it appears) works so hard to save $200 a week on a veteran, qualified, certified, degreed and licensed employee with a very wide-spread good reputation in the industry.

I have a feeling about what it must be like to work for them....

Old 09-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I hate mini-vans! Especially Honda Odyssey's! They drive sooo f***ing slow!

Old 09-28-2010, 07:01 AM
Life is random...so am I.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HOW MANY F'ING TIMES IS "FUBU" GOING TO START A THREAD ABOUT SWAPPING A SRT ENGINE INTO HIS DAMN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by apkano
HOW MANY F'ING TIMES IS "FUBU" GOING TO START A THREAD ABOUT SWAPPING A SRT ENGINE INTO HIS DAMN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is hilarious. Oh wait, I think he started another.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by apkano
Can I start a thread on swapping a 6 speed into my Auto roadster?

I wonder what would Rudy charge for THAT?

Old 09-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

For you Pizzaguy... My guess would be twice as much than everyone else!

Old 09-28-2010, 11:34 AM

You know what really grinds my gears, when people ask stupid questions in unrelated threads! Yes, as a matter of fact, there are stupid questions.

Why the f*ck would you ask something like that in this thread?

Old 09-28-2010, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Just trying an attempt at humor, Rudy. I KNOW it would be THOUSANDS.

In any event, the day just gets worse, lady came over the centerline this morning and hit me - knocked mirrors off both trucks.

Ahhhhhhhhh, this is SUCH a $(%(($ wonderful year.

Old 09-28-2010, 12:35 PM

In any event, the day just gets worse, lady came over the centerline this morning and hit me - knocked mirrors off both trucks.
She crossed the centerline and almost took you out huh? Shucks, we pert near got lucky! LOL I'm purely kidding. I'd never wish anything like that on anyone. All I can say is rather a mirror than the whole side and rather the truck than the Crossfire!

Old 09-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rcompart
All I can say is rather a mirror than the whole side and rather the truck than the Crossfire!
IIRC you had something similar happen to you lately

Old 09-28-2010, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
IIRC you had something similar happen to you lately
Hence the better the truck part. F'ing insurance companies had to fight about who was at fault and accept liability for the last month so I'm the one that get's shafted and have to look at my sad little ride with the messed up fender. Makes me want to cry a little and then go introduce that little gecko to a big stick.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ohhhhhh Rudy, my man, beware of what you started !

I'm really sick to death of Mustangs & their owners. Every single one is the fastest thing out there & every single one is unique. Let's see, on our last trip to Milwaukee to visit the youngun's, about 150 miles away, we counted 47 Mustangs, 6 Corvettes, 0 Crossfires - unique, huh?

I'm really fed up with Republicans who had their chance to prove to us that they could do something better with the country & here we are. Right, I'm going to believe your rhetoric now.

I'm really fed up with Democrats who, as per normal, don't have the political will to do what needs to be done. You have your chance now; do something with it!

I'm pissed off that we are STILL spending billions annually fighting the War on Drugs. Can we please admit that we've lost & legalize & tax the crap out of one of the largest cash crops on Earth, marijuana. Is it necessary to give stoners 30 yr. sentences because they decided to blaze-up in the privacy of their own homes? Want to end drug violence? Want to find a new way to fund programs? Well, there it is just waiting for you! Duh!

I hate this new breed of political office seeker who claims that, since he's a businessman, he knows how to run government. Ummm, good luck with that the first time you have to walk into a committee room & there you are, Mr. Freshman Congressman, with zip for power. You may be a CEO out there in the real world but you have zilch power in government. Government isn't run for a profit, business is. Have fun with that paradigm shift! This isn't a boardroom with a bunch of yes men at your beck & call. Besides, after your term is up you'll run again like all the others.

I'm REALLY pissed off that, once again, a Fed. judge has decided to stop federal spending on stem cell research. Why? Because of religious arguments that researcher's might be killing a potential human life. Hmmm, given the present state of our cloning technology every time this idiot judge scratches his as_ he's killing hundreds, perhaps thousands, of potential human lives. Meanwhile, my cousin's wife can hardly get out of bed anymore due to her Parkinson's. I wonder if he even knows what a stem cell is or how its obtained.

And don't EVEN get me started on religion!

I'm pissed that it's getting colder out & after dealing with the wettest summer on record, winter & snow is looming right over the horizon.

I'm upset that, for the second year in a row, no one will be receiving raises AGAIN this year at my company. I guess that means another year of a half finished garage & kitchen, no new fence around the yard, no real vacation trips & no mods for the SRT. Oh, but insurance costs went up $35 per pay period.

I hate dog crap in my yard - see fence above.

I hate the fact that I'm getting older even though, I'd SWEAR, I'm no older than 30.

I hate the fact that I have to wear this frackin' knee brace for one more week even though I have to admit I love heading over to my physical therapist because she's an attractive 40 something & seemingly enjoys massaging my leg......very slowly......with lotion.....for 10 minutes or so. Now if it was only my other leg.........

There.
I feel MUCH better now!
I've gotta say that was very cathartic, Rudy. You don't, by any chance, happen to have a comfortable couch lying around up there, do you?

Last edited by Kurts; 09-28-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Kurts
Ohhhhhh Rudy, my man, beware of what you started !

I'm really sick to death of Mustangs & their owners. Every single one is the fastest thing out there & every single one is unique. Let's see, on our last trip to Milwaukee to visit the youngun's, about 150 miles away, we counted 47 Mustangs, 6 Corvettes, 0 Crossfires - unique, huh?

I'm really fed up with Republicans who had their chance to prove to us that they could do something better with the country & here we are. Right, I'm going to believe your rhetoric now.

I'm really fed up with Democrats who, as per normal, don't have the political will to do what needs to be done. You have your chance now; do something with it!

I'm pissed off that we are STILL spending billions annually fighting the War on Drugs. Can we please admit that we've lost & legalize & tax the crap out of one of the largest cash crops on Earth, marijuana. Is it necessary to give stoners 30 yr. sentences because they decided to blaze-up in the privacy of their own homes? Want to end drug violence? Want to find a new way to fund programs? Well, there it is just waiting for you! Duh!

I hate this new breed of political office seeker who claims that, since he's a businessman, he knows how to run government. Ummm, good luck with that the first time you have to walk into a committee room & there you are, Mr. Freshman Congressman, with zip for power. You may be a CEO out there in the real world but you have zilch power in government. Government isn't run for a profit, business is. Have fun with that paradigm shift! This isn't a boardroom with a bunch of yes men at your beck & call. Besides, after your term is up you'll run again like all the others.

I'm REALLY pissed off that, once again, a Fed. judge has decided to stop federal spending on stem cell research. Why? Because of religious arguments that researcher's might be killing a potential human life. Hmmm, given the present state of our cloning technology every time this idiot judge scratches his as_ he's killing hundreds, perhaps thousands, of potential human lives. Meanwhile, my cousin's wife can hardly get out of bed anymore due to her Parkinson's. I wonder if he even knows what a stem cell is or how its obtained.

And don't EVEN get me started on religion!

I'm pissed that it's getting colder out & after dealing with the wettest summer on record, winter & snow is looming right over the horizon.

I'm upset that, for the second year in a row, no one will be receiving raises AGAIN this year at my company. I guess that means another year of a half finished garage & kitchen, no new fence around the yard, no real vacation trips & no mods for the SRT. Oh, but insurance costs went up $35 per pay period.

I hate dog crap in my yard - see fence above.

I hate the fact that I'm getting older even though, I'd SWEAR, I'm no older than 30.

I hate the fact that I have to wear this frackin' knee brace for one more week even though I have to admit I love heading over to my physical therapist because she's an attractive 40 something & seemingly enjoys massaging my leg......very slowly......with lotion.....for 10 minutes or so. Now if it was only my other leg.........

There.
I feel MUCH better now!
I've gotta say that was very cathartic, Rudy. You don't, by any chance, happen to have a comfortable couch lying around up there, do you?
Kurt, two things:

does Deb know about the PT?

and I'm really surprised you didn't mention the inevitable snow your sore knee will make you curse in a very, very short time.

Just sayin'...

Quick Reply: B*tch, Rant, P*ss, Moan and Complain Thread