New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Greetings from a new (old!) member...

Old 04-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from a new (old!) member...

Hi all...
I am the proud owner of a manual two-tone silver 2004 Crossfire with only 48,000km - all original paint - everything works fine (even the electric spoiler!)...Original wheels have been refinished, and the interior is the 'Cedar' leather option...
It was bought off the end of the original 4 year lease...so I am the second owner.
I was a member of this forum, but somehow my login got fouled up...so you haven't heard from me for quite a while...
I have had the X-fire in covered, non-heated storage for a few years...drive it occasionally and have had the oil changed (full synthetic) every two years...Kept it connected to a trickle-charger...
It starts perfectly every time...
I'm thinking of doing a coolant flush and checking the thermostat and fan switch temperature activation - although the fan does come on ok if I let it run long enough...Anybody have any suggestions?
Toronto-X-Fire

Old 04-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Default Re: Greetings from a new (old!) member...

Oh, and I was thinking of trading/selling her and getting an SRT version - probably a 2006...so, I'll be looking for a purchaser and a seller of an SRT...(manual!)...

Old 04-08-2015, 10:14 PM

I guess it is sad that you can't daily your car in Canada due to the climate

Old 04-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Forum Regular
Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by TORONTO-X-FIRE
Oh, and I was thinking of trading/selling her and getting an SRT version - probably a 2006...so, I'll be looking for a purchaser and a seller of an SRT...(manual!)...

Good luck on finding a 2006 as they are pretty rare and as for the manual you won't find one as they didn't come with that option.