Northeast Forum Serving DE, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, WV.

XF Friday in Fredericksburg?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XF Friday in Fredericksburg?

Last Friday was the second time I've had a Friday off, and was running errands in Frdericksburg (VA) and saw multiple Crossfires - something that rarely happens; I saw a black roadster and a coupe, then on my way home late yesterday (Sunday) I saw a black SRT coupe on rt 3, heading west into town from the King George area.
Given what appears to be a rising popularity of the XF, maybe a meet and greet is overdue?
VA BBQ (Virginia BBQ - Barbecue - Barbeque Company, Franchising - Franchises Available, Featuring Hand Pulled Pork, Beef, Chicken, Sandwiches, Ribs, Salad, Catering) always seems to have something going on on Fridays, and it's as good an excuse as any to get out - anyone interested?

Thx,
Kevin Long

Old 07-31-2012, 10:47 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: XF Friday in Fredericksburg?

I guess we are spoiled here, I see at least 1 other crossfire pretty much daily, there are a lot around here. (3 or 4 is not that uncommon just on my work commute) lately I have been seeing a SSB SRT with black grill and looks like a NW single CAI, don't see many others that are modded. (couple have rims)

I know Scott used to go to VA BBQ pretty regularly. I usually don't get off work early enough to get a wash in and show but I work like a block away so it's easy enough to show up with a dusty ride. If there is a specific Friday that works I can make an appearance. There is one other owner not on the boards that I could probably get to come as well. The majority though do not seem to be on the boards or interested enough to acknowledge other xfires. There are only a couple I see on a regular basis that will give a wave.

Last edited by Airscape; 07-31-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Airscape
I guess we are spoiled here, I see at least 1 other crossfire pretty much daily, there are a lot around here. (3 or 4 is not that uncommon just on my work commute) lately I have been seeing a SSB SRT with black grill and looks like a NW single CAI, don't see many others that are modded. (couple have rims)

I know Scott used to go to VA BBQ pretty regularly. I usually don't get off work early enough to get a wash in and show but I work like a block away so it's easy enough to show up with a dusty ride. If there is a specific Friday that works I can make an appearance. There is one other owner not on the boards that I could probably get to come as well. The majority though do not seem to be on the boards or interested enough to acknowledge other xfires. There are only a couple I see on a regular basis that will give a wave.
The SSB SRT Roadster is probably me; if it looks like Santa Claus driving, then it definitely is me!
I'm out of town this week - how about Friday, Aug 10th?

Thx,
Kevin

Old 08-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Smile Re: XF Friday in Fredericksburg?

I drive a yellow roadster and tool around occasionally. I will keep an eye out for you.. Jwmbo1 from Spotsyhttps://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Old 08-06-2012, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by jwmbo1
I drive a yellow roadster and tool around occasionally. I will keep an eye out for you.. Jwmbo1 from Spotsyhttps://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
My wife loves your car - she works at the BB&T in Central Park and sees you every now and then; been bugging me to find her one!

Old 08-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by klong
The SSB SRT Roadster is probably me; if it looks like Santa Claus driving, then it definitely is me!
I'm out of town this week - how about Friday, Aug 10th?

Thx,
Kevin
Pretty sure Santa was driving! :P
Looking pretty ugly today and no other takers. Maybe another sunny Friday? Not sure what anyone else is thinking, with so many around we should easily be able to get 4-5 out. I think 2 is still the record gathering in town so far :P

Old 08-21-2012, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Airscape
Pretty sure Santa was driving! :P
Looking pretty ugly today and no other takers. Maybe another sunny Friday? Not sure what anyone else is thinking, with so many around we should easily be able to get 4-5 out. I think 2 is still the record gathering in town so far :P
How about Friday the 31st, or Sept 1st?