Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

RCM repair fixes most code P0410 issues?

Old 08-30-2016, 10:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: RCM repair fixes most code P0410 issues?

I'm off Alvernon/Valencia. I would really like to meet you and get some input. I bought a new relay box but could send back with my other one and that way I would have a back up. More importantly I would like some input. I will PM you my #.

Old 08-30-2016, 02:27 PM
Received 388 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael11
Graphiteghost...I'm kind of chuckling here. "Newbe." Sounds like a line out of a chidren's movie. Look....my car is fine and I assure you I will be too. Your little club isn't a great concern to me nor is belonging to it. I'm more than capable of fixing my car. I don't have time to join a click and don't really care to. This is an informational forum in my mind, and rules of protocol aren't of interest to me. You popped in to a blog, you embarked on some lengthy statement about "shooting the messenger" of which made no sense at all, and then got your tail in a knot when it was pointed out it made no sense. I assure you, my car will be just fine and so will I. I'm not here to have lengthy dialogue or write letters. I'm here to give and seek information. As far as the "newbe" label...kind of infantile. If you didn't have the schematic why respond? Finally, I'm a 3.79 *** Laude college graduate in Criminal Law. I don't need to be told to do research or think. And....I've built many cars. There's an answer to everything. Just got to find it.....(;

Hahahahahahaaaaaa excuuuuuse moi... so smart, ha... cannot see the forest through the trees.

The joke thread is located ( https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post873138 ), you'll fit well, as a subject.

Sorry OP, I could not 'help' myself trying to 'help' another with a chip on his or her shoulder. I'll not pollute your post again. You see, I didn't feel the need to feel important vs impotent like that magna *** whatever. Yes 'impotent', to describe this newb (reread, newb not newbe) 'member'. Figures, a 2 yr CJ grad... I would suspect by internet, only one in class 'DUH', and I'm independently wealthy. I digress again... tata!

Old 08-30-2016, 03:32 PM

Brilliant....

Old 08-30-2016, 07:14 PM
Administrator
Received 888 Likes on 692 Posts

Graphiteghost...I'm kind of chuckling here. "Newbe." Sounds like a line out of a chidren's movie. Look....my car is fine and I assure you I will be too. Your little club isn't a great concern to me nor is belonging to it. I'm more than capable of fixing my car. I don't have time to join a click and don't really care to. This is an informational forum in my mind, and rules of protocol aren't of interest to me. You popped in to a blog, you embarked on some lengthy statement about "shooting the messenger" of which made no sense at all, and then got your tail in a knot when it was pointed out it made no sense. I assure you, my car will be just fine and so will I. I'm not here to have lengthy dialogue or write letters. I'm here to give and seek information. As far as the "newbe" label...kind of infantile. If you didn't have the schematic why respond? Finally, I'm a 3.79 *** Laude college graduate in Criminal Law. I don't need to be told to do research or think. And....I've built many cars. There's an answer to everything. Just got to find it.....(;
Then fix your car yourself.

Old 08-30-2016, 10:15 PM

I have to say, I had a colleague of mine read these posts today and we both were laughing our asses off this afternoon. The image of a couple of two year old kids throwing sand at each other came to mind.

Pizza guy, or whatever your name is, I assumed we were all on here because we work on our own cars and intend to fix them ourselves! I wouldn't be here if I was taking it to a mechanic!

Look, my thanks to Aero Blue and Tight1 for actually offering some relevant input. Aero Blue, your schematic is exactly what I was looking for, and Tight1 I look forward to meeting you and picking your brain. As far as slinging insults and slander, I'm not interested. I didn't join this forum to be a part of a frat club. I joined it to talk cars.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:33 AM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

I'm off Alvernon/Valencia. I would really like to meet you and get some input. I bought a new relay box but could send back with my other one and that way I would have a back up. More importantly I would like some input. I will PM you my #.
Headin' to Tucson now lol!
Never received your PM.

Reference all the extra chatter above. All of us are good guys. Sometimes we may take things the wrong way but will be here when you need us!

Old 10-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Obviously, He could not fix his car himself! Drop the MIC.

Old 10-01-2016, 11:08 AM

Car is fine, thank you.