**WEBSITE** Functions / Questions/ Suggestions Etc **NOT CAR RELATED** THREADS / DISCUSSIONS Post suggestions or questions regarding the FORUM FUNCTIONALITY etc. The Moderators will monitor postings here

crossfire 2007 roadster

Old 04-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crossfire 2007 roadster

hi to you all,my names dave gray in england,often read posts to try and solve problem on wifes xfire.she was told she needed battery,put on varta,started up,spoiler light flashing,spoiler up,abs,esp,brake pad warning light all on.drives good.tried resetting steering angle sensor,changed front abs sensors,also no brake lights and speedometer.xfire has new pads and discs,only done 12,000miles,as guy never used it from new.we have had it 5yrs and never a problem until now.checked all wire and earth points.just about run out of ideas.even bought workshop manuals(3 volumes)from a dealership in america.main dealers do not exist in this area,we have a chrysler dealer but they are not interested,mercedes dealership the same.this has been going on over a month now,wife thinks she will not be able to drive it again.all ideas welcome,i have got car booked in to bosch centre on monday but in all my years as a mechanic i have never come up against this.even tryed old battery,started up no trouble,same lights on.help.