Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

will it move on 22's?

Old 10-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: will it move on 22's?

Those look pretty d@mn good. I'd rock them in 19 Front and 20 Rear with a nice suspension drop for sure.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by irwin
wow johnny you didnt even upsize matter of fact are thoose 18's? maybe 17's? just meet me somewhere anywhere you arrogant know nothing *****. anyways i had to get that off of my chest cant take pics yet i want the reveal to be at the dam but pics will be posted after right now its sitting withe *** in the air no wheels no interior lol well basically not a whole lot of anything but im sure some will appreciate what ive done. oh and literacy is dead. EXE Wheels - Luxury Sport performance wheels for Lexus, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and my wheel shop NO LIMIT INC :::: OFFICAL WEBSITE check out the gallerys oh and its the konvex wheel. one last thing to thoose of you expressing honest concern for the safety of my vehicle and myself thank you
19s and 20s not 17s and 18s go blow yourself tool.. my favorite part is everyone else knows you suck at life and disses on you but you only try and call me out you have been owned before and you know it do a search you got nothing but a fucked up crossfire you have know one to blame but yourself.. Are you brothers with Paul he could teach you a thing or two lol....

Last edited by jonnyangel04; 10-30-2007 at 10:25 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh and one more thing johnny ***** *** angel my offset was right on 20's wtf are you talking about, oh and to say yours was as modded as mine is a joke what srt6 front bumper, a set of eibachs, some tint, and on closer inspection some 19's wow i have more in my sound system then you did in your whole car. yeah i have micro suede seats SO I CAN CLEAN THEM YOU JACK ***, i dont sit in a cubicle all day and get manicures i get dirty at work and being able to clean my upholstry is kind of important to me as i actually drive my car alot, i do believe we went over this before. yes, yes we did when i made an *** of you before, but i really dont think i have to try very hard being as you make an *** of yourself way better than i do, you ******* *****. grow some ***** be a man and meet up with me ***** i will be sure to put thoose pics up.
All your childish threats to Johnny Angel are ridiculous and make you sound like a complete ****! It's tools like you that are killing literacy and making the kids sound like complete Aholes. What a tool

Old 10-30-2007, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by jonnyangel04
19s and 20s not 17s and 18s go blow yourself tool.. my favorite part is everyone else knows you suck at life and disses on you but you only try and call me out you have been owned before and you know it do a search you got nothing but a fucked up crossfire you have know one to blame but yourself.. Are you brothers with Paul he could teach you a thing or two lol....
You're not helping literacy any either. "Diss, call me out, owned?"

I'm out of here. Wait, I guess I should say, Yo, I'm gonna bounce outta herrre!

Old 10-30-2007, 10:47 PM

Old 10-31-2007, 07:01 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

LMFAO @ this thread...

Old 10-31-2007, 06:30 PM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you know what you are all so freakin petty its pathetic. you remind me of thoose kids in high school who would pick on the kids smaller than them to make themselves feel good because they knew they had nothing to offer. thats how i feel about you people, the greater majority of you have nothing to offer. so if you want to sit there and try to pick on me about MY choice of rims for MY vehicle when your running stock cars, or you have k&n filters and a set of rotex pads, look at yourself your the joke. and why would you try to start **** with paul, you dont like his car... so what he's hardly on here to start off with and its not your car. the craziest thing is most of you are like 10 years older than me and i am sitting wondering why your all so immature. i dont even know what to relate you to, it's like a malicious mob mentality.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:45 PM

Just r e l a x and you'll stop feeding the fire. I think it's evident that you are younger than many on here. As for stock, the SRT is just fine from the factory. I have my other vehicles for customizing.

Why am I still here? Waste of time on this thread.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 503 Likes on 346 Posts

Wow...a lot of heated discussion here.
My question is did the 22's work out ??

Old 02-03-2008, 08:30 PM

Check out his sig. The car doesn't look like a donk, but they are a little large. Almost cartoonish, but not quite. I sure as heck wouldn't want to hit a pot hole!! I guess his axles are holding together though! See Irwin, just bustin' on you again man.

The car definitely stands out. Not sure how it rides though.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Forum Regular

i deal with pros and only pros at my wheel shop that's all they do high end cars. custom wheels 3 pieces all day on lambos and ferraris. they have portfolios like artists and that's how they take it as an art. if i go out and bust my car up due to the rims they put on there that would not be good for them due to the written warranty for fitment and function and the pursuing lawsuit i would file. trust me before i start spending this kind of money i do my home work on who is best and who stand behind there work. i have respect for people who customize there vehicles and for the people that help us do it the right way so that our vehicles still function.
Have you seen any 22s on a Ferrari or Lambo? That would be beyond bizarre.

Old 02-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Forum Regular

its cool cgo im always here for someone to take the spade to, as far as the ride i wont lie its lowered and riding on 30 series tires, it can get bumpy. the true test for me was the dragon, but i went in knowing my rear wheel and tire combo weighed 5 pounds less than stock so i was confident, since the dragon the car has seen 3k miles and i drive the crap out of my car, every time i pull it out it goes over 100 and thats the truth. some people love it some think its cartoonish whatever, it sure as hell does not fade into the background and thats what i wanted from the begining. oh and the sig is wrong most of the stuff on there is not up to date but for some reason i cant change it. i ditched the falken 455s and went with nitto neo gens which i have run on 4 cars now, they are awesome and inspire confidence even on wet roads i would recomend them to anyone!

Old 02-04-2008, 02:52 PM

lol who brought this thread back I couldnt resist reading the childish comments posted by both parties. I appolgize for looking like a tool. Did you get it to roll on 22s all the way around?

Old 02-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 503 Likes on 346 Posts

Originally Posted by jonnyangel04
lol who brought this thread back I couldnt resist reading the childish comments posted by both parties. I appolgize for looking like a tool. Did you get it to roll on 22s all the way around?
that would be me
I too had read through this post and was amused by the exchange here but actually aside from all that I just wondered if the 22's worked.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Forum Regular

its cool cgo im always here for someone to take the spade to, as far as the ride i wont lie its lowered and riding on 30 series tires, it can get bumpy. the true test for me was the dragon, but i went in knowing my rear wheel and tire combo weighed 5 pounds less than stock so i was confident, since the dragon the car has seen 3k miles and i drive the crap out of my car, every time i pull it out it goes over 100 and thats the truth. some people love it some think its cartoonish whatever, it sure as hell does not fade into the background and thats what i wanted from the begining. oh and the sig is wrong most of the stuff on there is not up to date but for some reason i cant change it. i ditched the falken 455s and went with nitto neo gens which i have run on 4 cars now, they are awesome and inspire confidence even on wet roads i would recomend them to anyone!
If your gallary photo is your car with 22s, they don't look that big. Well compared to the 18s on the front they look larger, but not that much.

Old 02-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brhertel
Why do they always put vertical doors and big wheels on the crappiest cars? With all that money he put into that, he could have bought a new car! I cracks me up to see people put $5,000 into a $2,000 car.
Ouch... I agree that instead of spending all that money on the Cutlass he could've bought a um... Crossfire... like I did

And in defense of the Cutlass it really isn't a bad car, especially for under $5000 I wouldn't buy anything else. I'd still have it too if the damn ABS light wasn't on again off again...

And irwin I think it looks pretty good! I wouldn't do it for fear of pot holes... I just nailed one today... but if you're willing to live with it than the hell with what everyone else thinks.
On this forum I've realized If You Post It They Will Come!

Old 02-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Forum Regular

it runs great on the double dueces well its 20s up front on 30 series and 22's in the rear on stretched 30's a lil triming was done and the suspension was modified but it all turned out great in the end, i was actually very suprised how nimble it was although being as its raked in the rear now i did notice a little more flex than before when it was lowered all the way, more stuff to address before april lol. and johnny... im sorry as well. oh and all is well with 5k on them no issues at all! and my camber was even perfect!