Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Chrysler Mechanics in Germany

Old 02-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ************************************************

Last edited by afwill78; 04-18-2005 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Default Re: Chrysler Mechanics in Germany

Sorry to hear of your problems. Don't give up on the radio so easy. The new one really is much superior to the one that came with it. I wouldn't be surprised if they have to order it but even an average mechanic can replace it in 10 minutes. I have grown accustomed to my switches being upside down. I now think that my other cars have theirs installed upside down.

Old 02-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have to go to a bigger dealer ship. That is called in Germany Chrysler Niederlassung. They have a much better service and are faster. How to find a Niederlassung in your area call (inside Germany): 03026940

Good luck. I will drive my car to Berlin (around 100 miles away from me). That is the biggest Niederlassung of Chrysler in Germany and they have a perfect service. Here are you the king!

Old 02-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Forum Regular

All dealers suck. That's the way it is. we all should have bought Porsches. Buy a fanatic car from fanatic people. Not a$$holes that sell minivans and Breezes. ( Sounds like a feminine hygeine product) Oh, and reversing the window switches takes all of about ten minutes. I did mine myself.

Old 02-03-2005, 10:45 PM

I really feel for all of you that are being hassled by lousy dealers. But, there are some incredibly good Chrysler dealers out there. I am fortunate enough to have one nearby. My CD player hiccuped once, and no more problems for another month. I mentioned it to the dealer and they replaced the radio for free (it was their suggestion, not mine). When I went in for a 3,000 mile check and oil change (I know that's sooner than required, but they requested it), they thought the front tires showed uneven wear, so they aligned the front end and put new tires on the car. The alignment, tires, oil change and checkup cost me nothing. And they put me in a Pacifica for three days while they waited for the tires to come in. Each visit that I made to the Service center never required more than 15 minutes of my time. There service and courtesy has been absolutely outstanding. My dealer is Temple Chrysler in Temple, TX.

There are some really lousy dealers out there and there are some incredibly good dealers out there. If you have a lousy one, shop around for another. If you have a lousy one, tell Chrysler and everyone you know and hurt them in the pocketbook. If you have a great one, tell Chrysler and everyone you know and reward them in the pocketbook.