Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Another No Start Issue

Old 03-15-2018, 07:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another No Start Issue

New to the Forum and on my second Crossfire this one is my first SRT 6 2005 with 63K on the clock. I have an issue with the car not starting. I took the car out service to perform a list of upgrades and standard service items and will list all below. When the key is turned in the ignition switch to run position all dash lights come on and the fuel pump runs. Turning to the Start position nothing happens. All of this just started to happen after my upgrade and service was performed.

Purchased the car 3 months ago, ran great after I installed a new supercharger cooling pump. Never had a start issue.

Upgrades/service performed since last start:
1. Purchased and installed Eurocharge 65MM Pulley
2. Sent in the ECU and TCU to Eurocharge for new programming.
3. Installed new RCM (and yes I inspected the circuit board prior to installation)
4. Installed new Crank and Cam Position Sensors
5. Installed new Water Pump
6. Installed new Spark Plugs and aftermarket Wires from Needs Wings
7. Replaced Valve Cover gaskets and resealed the Breather Covers.
8. Replaced Transmission filter and fluid
9. Replaced Brake fluid

Since the start issue has started I have tried the following items to resolve the issue.

1. Sent the TCM and ECM back to Eurocharge to verify the units are correct, they found no issues. The only thing they would tell me is to insure I had not bent pins on the connectors when I replugged the unit. There are no bent pins!
2. Eutocharge told my repair shop that the aftermarket radio may be the issue plugged the original back in, not the issue.
3. I have checked just about everything I can, I have electrical test equipment and know how to use it.
4. Checked the remotes and replaced batteries with no change. Remotes operate locks and seem to be fine.
5. I see no obvious issues with the ignition switch or the RFID exciter.
6. Tried removing the negative battery terminal for 10 min. procedure as well.
7. I cannot establish communications through the OBD2 connector at this time. I have tried with a BlueDriver reader and then took it to a local shop with a Star System and they had the same problem.
8. Reinstalled old crank and cam position sensors (both worked fine when I pulled them out)

I just need to find out if anyone has had this issue with a Eurocharge reprogramming on the ECM or TCM. And if so what was the fix. At this point I am now resined to getting a new Skreen Module, but wanted to post this to find out if a simpler fix may be out there. Thanks all of your help in advance.