Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

Megan or Ansa exhaust shops in NY?

Old 08-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Megan or Ansa exhaust shops in NY?

Hi,

I am coming to the states next month and i was wondering if someone in this forum knew a good exhaust shop for my Xfire. I am looking for a megan rs exhaust or a ansa exhaust.

In Finland they are expensive and what I have seen on the internet a megan rs exhaust is turning around 130$. here they are close to 300$.

I might buy an exhaust over there an ship it myself to Finland

If you know a good shop in New York please tell me.

martosh

Old 08-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Forum Regular
Default Re: Megan or Ansa exhaust shops in NY?

Nobody has any idea?????
Nobody from New York?????

Old 08-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

martosh-
The Ansa mufflers that were made available to the forum members are all gone as I understand it now. Find the thread about them I believe there is a remote chance that one will still arrive. I know some folks bought an Ansa from Ebay, but is it the same? I have no idea. Otherwise I can't help you with your real question as we are in Michigan. Good luck

Old 08-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Forum Regular

Hi rapps,

tx for the info. i went trhough all the page that I found on this site concerning the Ansa group buy and also magnaflow muffler group buy. Even also the Megan rs muffler page.

I have been wanting to get more sound of my limited xfire. the only problem that is that no muffler is CE certified, it might then be a big problem when I have to go to the technical controle with it every year.

I have now decided that I still want to buy a megan exhaust ( I do like the sound that it makes on every video in youtube). The only thing is the price that makes me unhappy. More than 300$ for just the muffler without the install. And as I have seen in the internet it cost around 130$ over there.

Megan Racing

And as I am coming to New York next month, I was wondering if it might be possible to buy it somewhere over there during my holidays.

If someone has an idea of a good shop. I 'll extremely happy to go there and buy it straight away.

Cheers

martosh

Originally Posted by Rapp's
martosh-
The Ansa mufflers that were made available to the forum members are all gone as I understand it now. Find the thread about them I believe there is a remote chance that one will still arrive. I know some folks bought an Ansa from Ebay, but is it the same? I have no idea. Otherwise I can't help you with your real question as we are in Michigan. Good luck