Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

BEGi Crossfire Turbo Kit by Bell Experimental Group

Old 07-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: BEGi Crossfire Turbo Kit by Bell Experimental Group

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Since they've only been in business for 35 years,
I'm sure they could and would appreciate every ones input on
how they need to conduct business.

Maybe throw them a bone with your excellent track records and marketing strategies.

stepht@bellengineering.net

Corporate Headquarters:

Bell Experimental Group Incorporated
203 Kestrel Drive
Spring Branch, TX 78070
USA
Tel: 830-438-2890
Fax: 830-438-8361
Just to set the record straight Bell Experimental Group Inc was formed on Tuesday, November 03, 1992 this makes the company 20 years old not 35. Also BEGI was not formed initially as a custom car tuner shop but for providing engineering and fabrication services for light aircraft. Now this does not mean Courtland/Corky has not been engineering for 35 years because in fact he was a helicopter parts engineer from 1977 to 1991 in Dallas.

All info provided below is public and sourced. (Dun & Bradstreet)

Bell Experimental Group Inc
A.K.A.: Bell Engineering Group, Inc., Bell Experimental Group, Inc., Bell Engineering Group;
Active officers include Courtland B Bell and Mary Bell

203 Kestrel Dr
Spring Branch, Texas 78070-6145
Phone (830) 438-2890
Est. Total Employees: 9
Est. Total Sales: $ 300,000.00 per year (seems to me the $70,000+ would be a huge score for them)

Last edited by Choppy; 07-25-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I will just step into the **** for a minute. All of you know, there are successful builds out there. Personal builds. I am beginning to see why they never share their build with anyone and just surprise us at cars shows or speeding by us on the interstate.... Maybe, just maybe Begi took this on as more or a project to see if it is possible more than a maketing tool. I have done bike projects like this years past. No promises, but I will try kind of thing. Another reason, if Mr. Bell is doing all the design/experimenting, why show the world? So, someone else can copy and benefit from their work? Just an outsider looking in, but I have seen some good people get hammered before, and even I have joined in, but have learned my lesson and look for patience now... This project may never work out, but DJ has taken a risk, and knowing DJ he will end that risk when he has ran out of patience. You guys hang in there, those that ARE serious, and the rest just need to watch and learn...'cause I don't see any of you offering positive input to an important mod that many N/A guys would love to try...

Old 07-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
I will just step into the **** for a minute. All of you know, there are successful builds out there. Personal builds. I am beginning to see why they never share their build with anyone and just surprise us at cars shows or speeding by us on the interstate.... Maybe, just maybe Begi took this on as more or a project to see if it is possible more than a maketing tool. I have done bike projects like this years past. No promises, but I will try kind of thing. Another reason, if Mr. Bell is doing all the design/experimenting, why show the world? So, someone else can copy and benefit from their work? Just an outsider looking in, but I have seen some good people get hammered before, and even I have joined in, but have learned my lesson and look for patience now... This project may never work out, but DJ has taken a risk, and knowing DJ he will end that risk when he has ran out of patience. You guys hang in there, those that ARE serious, and the rest just need to watch and learn...'cause I don't see any of you offering positive input to an important mod that many N/A guys would love to try...
Thank you,
Since you are a respected "forum elder" maybe some will heed this advice.

Old 07-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I can't add much but I'll say this, all the go fast people keep leaving our platform and the reason is tuning and lack of options. In the end I'll bet that's what's really holding things up. Plumbing is plumbing and welding is welding but tuning is the key. All my hope and support is flowing for a positive end result. I want this to be a huge success. Our platform is amazing as it is stock but pretty limited at the same time. I can't bow down low enough to the donor car owners for this project. My heros.

Les

Old 07-25-2012, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by TKEpk247
Has anyone had any direct contact with Corky or BEGi? if not someone invested in the project should keep their phone lines busy. I am debating right now whether to start modding my xfire or build another shovelhead. I would love to jump on this buy if there is a realistic shipping date and the kit provides decent to awesome returns. Waiting another month or so until I make any decisions. I am going to email BEGi and will let you all know what kind of response, if any, I receive. Personally I find it less than promising that BEGi has not posted an update on their site in three months. Although I do understand the limitations for profit on this build promises, even in soft delivery dates, have been made and have fallen through.

Update; I have sent an email, if anyone has a phone number for BEGi please PM me with it, thanks!
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...7-post727.html

Old 07-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Forum Regular

We would not be expecting any information or pictures if expectations had not be promised at the onset. If Corky was a little more forthright in the initial dates and time frame, this conversation would not be happening. With 90 design builds and his years of experience in the business, even as a secondary job, we should expect him to be a little more accurate with his time management to be further along in this project. 8 to 10 months is a stretch from 8 to 10 weeks. If it was a 6 month estimate up front..there would be less crying, at least from me...maybe
If he is trying to error on the side of caution to get it done right , what is the purpose of CR2.
If it is a difference between standard and Automatic, does that not just fall under tuning.?
Are we still door knocking in search of a Turner.
I'm just saying..

Old 07-25-2012, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by bjames
We would not be expecting any information or pictures if expectations had not be promised at the onset. If Corky was a little more forthright in the initial dates and time frame, this conversation would not be happening. With 90 design builds and his years of experience in the business, even as a secondary job, we should expect him to be a little more accurate with his time management to be further along in this project. 8 to 10 months is a stretch from 8 to 10 weeks. If it was a 6 month estimate up front..there would be less crying, at least from me...maybe
If he is trying to error on the side of caution to get it done right , what is the purpose of CR2.
If it is a difference between standard and Automatic, does that not just fall under tuning.?
Are we still door knocking in search of a Turner.
I'm just saying..
BEGi Update link..

Old 07-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Forum Regular

Surprise surprise, I sure didn't expect Mrmiata Man Superhero defender of Corky to reply.
Did you comprehend and understand anything that anybody wrote??

Old 07-25-2012, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by bjames
Surprise surprise, I sure didn't expect Mrmiata Man Superhero defender of Corky to reply.
Did you comprehend and understand anything that anybody wrote??
Did you? Your WTF can be answered at the link. But I guess that takes more effort than coming on here. IF you had a real concern more than a b*tch you'd figure out how to use the link and maybe have someone show you how a phone works.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So you guys just going to arm chair quarterback or actually have a plan to change things????
My plan was very clearly stated to 'change things' and it is this - post some pictures so we know work is being completed. Can you read? They have said they would post pictures, they have not, they said they would check in on this thread, they have not - see a pattern here?

I think most here agree with me, both on the kit, and you being the resident forum ********, someone should tell Blackcrossfire07 that someone has finally succeeded in being more of a ****** than him...

Old 07-26-2012, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
My plan was very clearly stated to 'change things' and it is this - post some pictures so we know work is being completed. Can you read? They have said they would post pictures, they have not, they said they would check in on this thread, they have not - see a pattern here?

I think most here agree with me, both on the kit, and you being the resident forum ********, someone should tell Blackcrossfire07 that someone has finally succeeded in being more of a ****** than him...
And here in lies the problem.. YOUR TOO STUPID TO SEND AN EMAIL WHERE YOU MIGHT GET RESULTS.
"Right Guys"... come on.. where's my little cheerleader squad backers??

Did your ignore button break or you just can't stand not getting to read my post?

There's about 4-5 of you who think you own the forum.. guess what.. you don't and being A$$WIPES wont change that.

Edit: It really makes my day too, to know I irritate you. I will at least thank you for making my Thursday.

Last edited by Mrmiata; 07-26-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok ok every one take a chill , here , I really hope this get done , more then most , but truth here is going to take a little time , and kind know it would , but they could do better job keeping everybody updated , so it what is , so what ,

Old 07-26-2012, 11:13 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

And here in lies the problem.. YOUR TOO STUPID TO SEND AN EMAIL WHERE YOU MIGHT GET RESULTS.
"Right Guys"... come on.. where's my little cheerleader squad backers??

Did your ignore button break or you just can't stand not getting to read my post?

There's about 4-5 of you who think you own the forum.. guess what.. you don't and being A$$WIPES wont change that.

Edit: It really makes my day too, to know I irritate you. I will at least thank you for making my Thursday.
You keep saying this, over and over... I think you have a bone to pick.

List the names, call us out. By all means, be brave my friend. And then present us with evidence of how we have been any more abrasive than the bullying you've exhibited in this thread. I missed the part where someone designated you the hall monitor of this thread. You're rubbing a LOT of people the wrong way.

So go on, complete this list for me. Who are the 4-5 guys that you despise? If you're going to call us out, have the ***** to follow-through:

1. _____________________
  2. _____________________
  3. _____________________
  4. _____________________
  5. _____________________

Last edited by JHM2K; 07-26-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by JHM2K

List the names, call us out. By all means, be brave my friend. And then present us with evidence of how we have been any more abrasive than the bullying you've exhibited in this thread. I missed the part where someone designated you the hall monitor of this thread. You're rubbing a LOT of people the wrong way.

So go on, complete this list for me. Who are the 4-5 guys that you despise? If you're going to call us out, have the ***** to follow-through:

1. _____________________
  2. _____________________
  3. _____________________
  4. _____________________
  5. _____________________
Why don't you all who complain and have 0 patience do what I did, check out the shop on your own and Shut the f***k up...don't like my updates then shove it..don't believe me then shove it...in other words just shove it....since everyone opening up about ther feelings lol...directed to james

Old 07-26-2012, 11:45 AM

1. _____________________
  2. _____________________
  3. _____________________
  4. _____________________
  5. _____________________
I'll comply to your request as soon as you do mine.. which is simply "Bite Me'.. hows that working for you.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:53 AM

I'll comply to your request as soon as you do mine.. which is simply "Bite Me'.. hows that working for you.
I knew you'd lack the *****. I just needed you to admit it.

Have fun with this thread, boys and girls. I don't see this cycle going anywhere, and I'm rather bored with it.

DJ -- I wish you the best of luck on this build, and I know you'll document the successful install in a new (cleaner) thread. Looking forward to the completion date.

If the kit is released to anyone on the east coast before 9/22/2012, come meet up at the Clayton, GA 1/2-mile event and I'll give you a friendly run to see what the kit is made of.

Cheers,

Old 07-26-2012, 11:55 AM

I knew you'd lack the *****.

Cheers,
Well clear your throat and give them back..

Take your dog and leave.. oh wait.. you don't have one in here.. Kinda sums you up doesn't it.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:00 PM

Well clear your throat and give them back..

Take your dog and leave.. oh wait.. you don't have one in here.. Kinda sums you up doesn't it.
Always such a class act. We're so blessed to have you as a member.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:04 PM

Always such a class act. We're so blessed to have you as a member.
Just wondering since your so "Holy".. do you get drunk too set an example for the Sunday school kids on what not to do.. So go right ahead and tell me how RIGHTEOUS you are. Hypocrites like you are why I exempted myself from churches for so long.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:14 PM

Just wondering since your so "Holy".. do you get drunk too set an example for the Sunday school kids on what not to do.. So go right ahead and tell me how RIGHTEOUS you are. Hypocrites like you are why I exempted myself from churches for so long.
So you're judging me now as well, as only God Himself has the right to do? How sweet. Keep revealing your true self to the forum... what else do you have bottled up? Drinking isn't my only shortfall, I sin as much/more than any person on this forum. My salvation is based on God's grace alone, not my works. Any man that claims otherwise, is more lost than ever.

Based on your previous postings, I highly doubt I have *anything* to do with your lack of comfort near a church. Just a hunch.

Avoiding church because there are hypocrites within is like avoiding a gym because there are fat people in it. You only hurt yourself.

I'll be praying for you.

Quick Reply: BEGi Crossfire Turbo Kit by Bell Experimental Group