General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

One of our fellow members needs your thoughts and prayers

Old 05-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Received 564 Likes on 474 Posts
Default Re: One of our fellow members needs your thoughts and prayers

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
I am sorry to hear that but I make no apologies. A simple statement would have sufficed,not a hatchet job.

Who ever researched and posted all the stuff in the thread spent a lot of time digging and must have had a real burn on. OK but... This wasn't the place for it.

As for your contribution here, words cannot describe my surprise. Having come so quickly to your defense was automatic. I did not consider a fact check neccesary.

Consider;
From my perspective, it was as though some stranger busted in my door bitching and screaming about my neighbor friend. I would slap him out of the house, without bothering to ask if it were true, simply over his bad manners.

So RedRaider deserves an apolgy...? Perhaps,,, at some point but for now. Our only impression of him is quite negative.

franc
Remember the saying 'don't shoot the messenger'.
I think a service was done and thanks should be given where due.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Like Tuna mentioned; did anyone get burned (monetarily) by this loser? If so, can fraud charges be made? Does anyone have a real address on him? Probably not worth the time I guess. I almost went for a part he was trying to sell off.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Received 517 Likes on 356 Posts

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Remember the saying 'don't shoot the messenger'.
I think a service was done and thanks should be given where due.
Then you are welcome to thank him Dave.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, They only told you he had the one Z06?? Must have been in the earlier stages of their con. This all being here say at this point, but Crazy V had repeatedly told us of their Corvette "collection." Somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 to 6 'Vettes. Let us not forget the eight trucking companies "she" inherited the first time her father died of cancer. She also has a customized GrandAm built by Rad Rides. Troy doesn't deal in that bull****... The **** goes on and on...

Pretty grand life those two have built, off of running a Mom Pop PC shop out of their farmhouse in the middle of nowhere Illinois.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by dinasrt
Like Tuna mentioned; did anyone get burned (monetarily) by this loser? If so, can fraud charges be made? Does anyone have a real address on him? Probably not worth the time I guess. I almost went for a part he was trying to sell off.
V&K Computer House Ph. 815-694-2159 Fax: 815-694-2407
Owner: Vince Demers Email: vincekristydemers@msn.com
2784 N. 1300 E. Rd Unit #2 Hours: M-F 8am-6pm, Sat 8am-Noon
Clifton, IL 60927 Desktops and laptops built to your needs. We also provide refurbished laptops, repairs and upgrades with on-site or in-house service to local area

Google Earth the address. It's a farmhouse south of the huge metropolis of Chebanse. In House service LOL Yeah in their house!!!

Last edited by EIGHTLUG; 05-17-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:23 PM

I have a real physical address on the two of them, if you'd like I'd be more than happy to share it publicly with the group.

They came real close to getting away with a $500 motherboard ripoff of an European member of my forum. Vince went AWOL, not answering any of our phone calls, text messages or emails. Luckily a PayPal dispute was filed just before the 45 day period was up. Then magically, Vincent Leonard Demers surface, I'd say due to the inquiry mad by PayPal. He came up with some bullshit story about how he had shipped the motherboard twice and it was returned, blah, blah, blah....

That story had a happy ending and started me to seriously question just who Crazy_V was and if it was more than a single person. Many other strange things were going on in the 'Vincent Leonard Demers' saga at that time that allowed me go start seeing the Forrest for the trees .

There are many more stories on ol' Vince, he made lots of promises of giving out free high-end PC watercooling gear, which never materialized, but did give me more pieces to help figure out the puzzle....

Old 05-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Administrator
Received 890 Likes on 694 Posts

I am sorry to hear that but I make no apologies. A simple statement would have sufficed,not a hatchet job....
Actually, one post by Rudy would have done the job - notice how the tone here changed when he chimed in.

But I don't fault RedRadier for his exhaustive post, he knew what he was up against - these people had gained the trust of many here. Like I said, it took paragraphs to convince - or one statement by a trusted XF member (Rudy) to set things strait.

But there is no reason for Rudy or Boiler to apologize for passing along bad information. Neither of them ever told a lie, they just got duped into spreading one. A victim need not apologize.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
But there is no reason for Rudy or Boiler to apologize for passing along bad information. Neither of them ever told a lie, they just got duped into spreading one. A victim need not apologize.
I second that ..... my feelings exactly.....

Old 05-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Who are THESE people!? Eightlug, RedRaider, xmtsystems Why are they here? How did they know to come to our Crossfire Forum? Maybe it's just partII of the B.S. I think we need to get better at Troll Patrol.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:41 PM

Who are THESE people!? Eightlug, RedRaider, xmtsystems Why are they here? How did they know to come to our Crossfire Forum? Maybe it's just partII of the B.S. I think we need to get better at Troll Patrol.
I'll tell you who we are dina. We're from realredraider.com, a liquid cooling enthusiast site that has had enough of the BS that Vince and Kristy Demers (Never_Satisfied) have been doling out. We stop the BS, we don't start it. The troll you seek goes by the name Never_Satisfied, and he/she has been feeding you a line of crap from the very beginning.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by xmtsystems
I'll tell you who we are dina. We're from realredraider.com, a liquid cooling enthusiast site that has had enough of the BS that Vince and Kristy Demers (Never_Satisfied) have been doling out. We stop the BS, we don't start it. The troll you seek goes by the name Never_Satisfied, and he/she has been feeding you a line of crap from the very beginning.
That's fine. Frankly I am glad you guys are here. However, one can see how the shock grenade entry was accepted.

Assuming the night in shining armour identity is fine from you side of the key board. But trolls abound on these sites. From our side, the postings coming without entros or explanations, had zero credibility.

Best of intentions? Most likely. But the snarky approach, essentialy making fun of those who, with heart felt honesty, prayed and/or wished for the best to a friend, came off badly.

Pizza said it best. A simple message, letting everyone know the skinny, would have made sense of the situation.

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 05-17-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:00 PM

Crazy_K was the person who outed Beaner and his V-8 swap, how did he/she know, surely not profiling the posts by Beaner as they said. They knew from other sources.
What a tangled mess this is.
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post546038

Old 05-17-2011, 04:01 PM

Who is RedRaider?

Go join Powered by RedRaider , then you can read my 'private sub-forums' and know who I am.

There is not, nor has ever been, a better TROLL hunter than myself.

You want to see how I do it, go visit my iT's A sUpRiSe ShOw sub-forum, heck I even unearthed a freakin transvestite on our forum for pete's sake...

EIGHTLUG is one of my moderators, who I hold in high regards and XMT is a member of my forum who I also hold in high regards.

This is a car forum, we come from a PC overclocking and watercooling forum, maybe we are more versed on how to use the web as a tool. Lots of my members have IT backgrounds, but we are a very diverse group. I sell hot-mix asphalt for the largest producer in SE Texas for example. I've dealt with more forms of gypsy contractors than you'd ever care to meet, it's made me very proficient in handling people like ol' Vince. Don't mistake us as a group of spit sucking nerds though, far from it, rather more like a group of rowdy guys who enjoy taking the fight to the scheisters of the world. That is a burden that we are proud to carry.

Last edited by RedRaider; 05-17-2011 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:16 PM

That's fine. rankly I am gld you guys are here. However, one can see how the shock grenade entry was accepted.

Assuming the night in shining armour identity is fine from you side of the key board. But trolls abound on these sites. From our side, the postings coming without entros or explanations, had zero credibility.

Best of intentions? Most likely. But the snarky approach, essentialy making fun of those who, with heart felt honesty, prayed and/or wished for the best to a friend, came off badly.

Pizza said it best. A simple message, letting everyone know the skinny, would have made sense of the situation.
I agree with you Franc in some sense but that post is an eye opener. Follow that and you enter the story at multiple levels, not our simple story of hard luck.
This is multi level story of deception, I wish I could know how this all started and grew, but one lie leads to another and then another ad infinitum until there is no truth left. Just like politics really.
Where are those WMD's these days anyway?

Old 05-17-2011, 04:18 PM

However, one can see how the shock grenade entry was accepted.
Brother, I meant no disrespect in coming in the way I did, nor will I apologize. What I have found out in life, there is a certain way each person goes about doing things, I have my own unique way of getting results. What you see with me is what you get, be it on the internet or in the RL.

I'm no knight in shining armor, I'm just a person who has the ***** to call a spade a spade, a trait which is rapidly being subdued in this pathetic PC conscious country of ours.

My intentions were never to make fun of anyone here, though I can see where you derived that from, as I had a reason for posting the 'prayer thread' quotes like I did.

Everything I do is for a reason, the language and wording I choose, is all for a reason. There is an old saying my grandfather and father passed down to me and I am passing down to my son. In fact I use this saying all the time, in my daily work life, "You might not like the medicine, but you're going to love the cure." Franc, let that soak in for a minute, then maybe you'll begin to understand me a little better.

Last edited by RedRaider; 05-17-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:20 PM

I agree with you Franc in some sense but that post is an eye opener. Follow that and you enter the story at multiple levels, not our simple story of hard luck.
This is multi level story of deception, I wish I could know how this all started and grew, but one lie leads to another and then another ad infinitum until there is no truth left. Just like politics really.
As I have repeatedly stated, I have no argument about content or purpose. Let it go.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:24 PM

Bother, Charlotte couldn't spin a web like Vince/Kristy have...lololol

If you guys want to hear the story, as told to us on RRTech, I'd be more than happy to share it with you.

At this point I would find it humorous to see how the story of lies we were told, intertwine with the story of lies you were all told. This to me is the greatest form of entertainment, period.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:28 PM

Franc, with all due respect: Get your head out of your ***. I am not here to spam your forum, but only to add my opinion.

RRTECH did your forum an invaluable service by exposing these turds and you still **** upon RRTECH, Red in particular. . We could have just sat back and watched the show on your forum and supplied ourselves with great laughs.

Franc Quote: "I am sorry to hear that but I make no apologies. A simple statement would have sufficed,not a hatchet job."

More than a 'hatchet job' was in order for these scamming POS. The

"Who ever researched and posted all the stuff in the thread spent a lot of time digging and must have had a real burn on. OK but... This wasn't the place for it."

No **** some time was put into this to dig up the goods. Hard work and time, that has now exposed these scammers to your forum. "Had a burn on?" You bet we had a burn on! A few at RRTECH were duped as hard as some of you here.

Thanks? None from you that I have seen yet.

Again, I am not here to spam, but disappointed in how Red was recieved whether he was blunt or not. He did not come here trolling as you suggested, but as a good intentioned 'meesanger' to help rid the virtual world of this type of fecal matter. He had presented solid facts to back up his claim. Facts that, as hard as they are for you to believe, are as solid and true as can be.

Thanks for reading and please dont delete. I am not flaming, just adding an opinion.

Thanks, xmanrigger, RRTECH member.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have mentioned this. I am not frivolously posting. I did have a somewhat vested interest. I was approached by CrazyV in RRTECH forums, wanting to buy a pair of liquid cooled GTX480 video cards from me. I then checked out CrazyV's status on RRTECH and seen some issues with other members. That said, I did no business with them thankfully. Thanks to the heads up at RRTECH, I wasnt scammed.

You wanna f**k with the bull? You will get more than just the horns. You will get c**k and ***** up the hoop as well.

Last edited by xmanrigger; 05-17-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by RedRaider
Brother, I meant no disrespect in coming in the way I did, nor will I apologize. What I have found out in life, there is a certain way each person goes about doing things, I have my own unique way of getting results. What you see with me is what you get, be it on the internet or in the RL.

I'm no knight in shining armor, I'm just a person who has the ***** to call a spade a spade, a trait which is rapidly being subdued in this pathetic PC conscious country of ours.

My intentions were never to make fun of anyone here, though I can see where you derived that from, as I had a reason for posting the 'prayer thread' quotes like I did.

Everything I do is for a reason, the language and wording I choose, is all for a reason. There is an old saying my grandfather and father passed down to me and I am passing down to my son. In fact I use this saying all the time, in my daily work life, "You might not like the medicine, but you're going to love the cure." Franc, let that soak in for a minute, then maybe you'll begin to understand me a little better.
As I have repeatedly said, I have no problem with your purpose. However, we have seen hatchet jobs here by people just wanting to rag. Or Mock those who feel prayer to be a powerful force in helping others.

Such postings can be found in this thread. And in others. Whether prayer is a force or not is of little matter. It was requested and those who believe did so.

I am dissappointed you were not sensitive to that.

Frankly, about your third LMAO I quit reading.

We can all appreciate the heads up. Thanks.

Now,
Are we done here?

roadster with a stick

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 05-17-2011 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:31 PM

My fault, sorry about not introducing myself. Like you guys, I'm a car FREAK! I owned/operated my own Musclecar mod/resto shop for three years, here in Central Florida. Always had some sort of Hot Rod in the garage. Right now I'm more into the European Muscle. Closed the shop doors for good about a year and a half ago or so. Business took a turn for the worse once the economy took a dump.

I'm also an Air Force vet. Served our Country from '96-'01. I was involved with Operation Southern Watch (Iraq) and Operation Noble Anvil (Kosovo Conflict). I maintained and inspected every system of the F-15 A through E Model. My specialties being Avionics and Power plant. I was based out of the great state of ALASKA. Top cover!

RedRaider is a real cool dude and a straight shooter. He and his son actually came down to visit us last summer. My family and I took them on a tour of the Theme Parks, fire works on the 4th, waverunners on the lake, and just some good family time. If there was one person I'd want on my side when the **** hits the fan, trust me, it's RedRaider.So yeah, He's a REAL PERSON. We talk most every day.

Quick Reply: One of our fellow members needs your thoughts and prayers