General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

One of our fellow members needs your thoughts and prayers

Old 05-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: One of our fellow members needs your thoughts and prayers

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
Or Mock those who feel prayer to be a powerful force in helping others.
Brother, you do not know me. Do you pray to Jehovah before you eat your meals? I do. I was in no way, shape or form mocking your wanting to pray for Vincent, rather beginning my post with an illustration that you are still failing to understand.

Such postings can be found in this thread. And in others. Whether praye is a force or not is of little matter. It was requested and those who believe did so.
I know full well the power of prayer, Franc. I tend to pray with a customer of mine in the mornings or the head of our lab, because it is much more powerful when you pray to Elohim, with two or more people. The Bible tells us that the Lord listens to our prayers, but when two or more of us pray together, that He is with us when we pray.

I am dissappointed you were not sensitive to that.

Frankly, about your third LMAO I quit reading.

We can all appreciate the heads up. Thanks.
Disappointed? where did you get that brother? I'm done, lets move on.

Oh, I suggest you read my 5 basic forum rules, in particular RULE #4. That should give you an idea in my faith.

FORUM RULES !!! - RRTech...The SOURCE for Extreme Liquid Cooling

Old 05-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Forum Regular

Wow.....

Old 05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by xmtsystems
I'll tell you who we are dina. We're from realredraider.com, a liquid cooling enthusiast site that has had enough of the BS that Vince and Kristy Demers (Never_Satisfied) have been doling out. We stop the BS, we don't start it. The troll you seek goes by the name Never_Satisfied, and he/she has been feeding you a line of crap from the very beginning.
LOL; If you say so..... How did you know to come to this site? Connect the dots for me.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:02 PM
Administrator
Received 903 Likes on 704 Posts

Originally Posted by RedRaider
Brother, you do not know me. Do you pray to Jehovah before you eat your meals? I do. I was in no way, shape or form mocking your wanting to pray for Vincent, rather beginning my post with an illustration that you are still failing to understand.

I know full well the power of prayer, Franc. I tend to pray with a customer of mine in the mornings or the head of our lab, because it is much more powerful when you pray to Elohim, with two or more people. The Bible tells us that the Lord listens to our prayers, but when two or more of us pray together, that He is with us when we pray.

Disappointed? where did you get that brother? I'm done, lets move on.

Oh, I suggest you read my 5 basic forum rules, in particular RULE #4. That should give you an idea in my faith.

FORUM RULES !!! - RRTech...The SOURCE for Extreme Liquid Cooling
But that's just it.... we don't know you.

So when your first post seemed to mock prayer, it was kinda disturbing. By the end of that post, I could see that, while I still didn't know you .... I could tell that you were primarily here to tell us the truth about this guy. And thank you for that.

But just try to understand (or, remember, since I'm sure you understand) that no one knows you here and had no idea of your faith or intentions. As a matter of fact, I still was not sure what was up until Rudy chimed in.

Nothing against you, but Rudy is known here and his word is accepted quickly, like yours is where you post.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by dinasrt
How did you know to come to this site? Connect the dots for me.
I found this site this past weekend, due some detailed Google searching of Crazy_V and Never_Satisfied.

The other members of RRTech that are popping in found this site through me, due to this being the topic of the week on my forum.

Once I saw this thread, I linked it on my forum and decided it was time to put a nail in their (Vincent/KristyDemers) coffin.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Administrator

Once I saw this thread, I linked it on my forum and decided it was time to put a nail in their (Vincent/KristyDemers) coffin.
And we DO appreciate it...

Old 05-17-2011, 05:38 PM

No problem, it's what we do. I just wish I would have found them here back in January 2011, that's when I finally popped their *** on my forum.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:38 PM

I found this site this past weekend, due some detailed Google searching of Crazy_V and Never_Satisfied.

The other members of RRTech that are popping in found this site through me, due to this being the topic of the week on my forum.

Thanks for that. And if you have a Crossfire, had a Crossfire, or plan to get a Crossfire, then welcome. I agree w/ Franc, and hope we're done here.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:02 PM
Received 214 Likes on 162 Posts

but for what reason. did he get money from anyone on our forum?,, i understand he bought parts from different people and paid for them, ,the exhaust i don't know anything about,

was there something big coming like maybe he wanted everyone on the forum to send him $5.00 , that would equa some where around $20,000.00 . he was on our site for months, it seems like a long time to troll a site, even went to the tail of the dragon ,, i did meet him at the dragon, but do not remember him, I guess it takes all kinds, jim

Old 05-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I see we have some "Bobby Knight" trained "TROLL" hunters onboard. Arent you guys glad we sent Bob your way? He tells it like he sees it as well. I am somewhat not surprised, as Valk and I talked about this earlier today on the phone. I don't know of anyone burned from the tall tales told by our friend. I think we should give these guys Dan Roots info...I would love to see what they could do to that guy....anyway....thanks for the info and for exposing the lies....time to move on . We have cars to talk about, unless one of your coolin' mods will work on cars....lol....then, we might have something there....

Old 05-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 526 Likes on 361 Posts

OK....
I have been in contact by phone with RedRaider today.
I sent him my # last night and asked him to contact me today.
He called and we talked for awhile.
The story here is really bizarre without a doubt.

Conference call tonight with RedRaider at 9pm for those who want to discuss further.

Last edited by Valk; 05-17-2011 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Conference call # removed after call was held
Old 05-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Administrator

It seems very unbelievable, some of us met these people at the Dragon in April. How could this be?

But I just read a nine page thread over there where you can follow the whole saga... we've been had.

And NOT by RedRaider. This guy is owed a big "Thank You". He put a lot of effort into blowing the lid off this.

It's all here: http://www.realredraider.com/vbullet...=40826&page=10

Old 05-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Shocking! Just Shocking! And I talked with him at the Dragon. I purchased their 74MM throttle body,cooling fan with blade,steering stabilizer and Crankshaft Position Sensor. That's a total of $369.00 (BEFORE) shipping charges. All items were purchased and shipped seperately. They could have ripped me off at any time. After reading this post,I opened all the boxes to make sure the items I purchased was really in the boxes. Well > ...The 74MM throttle body was listed as NEW! I'm convienced that it's a very good condition factory rebuild. Very clean but I can see light scrape markings where crud had been scraped away in some of the outer body cavities. Also there's light impressions on the 4 bolt flange proving it had been previously mounted. I paid $184.00 for it before shipping. Considering E-Bay has nasty oil caked one's going for $100.00 to $150.00,I guess I should be happy I got a factory rebuild. Thanks for who all exposed this and I hope no members got taken badly. Squirrel Crusher

Old 05-17-2011, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Squirrel Crusher
Shocking! Just Shocking! And I talked with him at the Dragon. I purchased their 74MM throttle body,cooling fan with blade,steering stabilizer and Crankshaft Position Sensor. That's a total of $369.00 (BEFORE) shipping charges. All items were purchased and shipped seperately. They could have ripped me off at any time. After reading this post,I opened all the boxes to make sure the items I purchased was really in the boxes. Well > ...The 74MM throttle body was listed as NEW! I'm convienced that it's a very good condition factory rebuild. Very clean but I can see light scrape markings where crud had been scraped away in some of the outer body cavities. Also there's light impressions on the 4 bolt flange proving it had been previously mounted. I paid $184.00 for it before shipping. Considering E-Bay has nasty oil caked one's going for $100.00 to $150.00,I guess I should be happy I got a factory rebuild. Thanks for who all exposed this and I hope no members got taken badly. Squirrel Crusher
You nailed it. I too spent a little time talking with him and his entourage (whomever they were) and we talked about his back problem as I shared a similar problem prior to my retirement from the AF; while they seemed distant, to me I just took it as being private. One now has to wonder if they somehow didn't steal the XF and just chop it up...at this point who gives a damn.

To think they traveled all the way to the Dragon just to pull some sort of stunt like this just crazy. All I can add at this point is thank you Rudy for being who you are and I appreciate the kindness you exemplify of many I've met on this forum. As to our new friends, while I still hope it just isn't true, I trust Rudy and Valky to be stand up people and if they back you on this, I can only say thank you for bringing this to our attention.

To the "perps", one of these days, your crap is gonna cross the wrong person and I suspect prior to whatever end state they leave you in, the lead up to it will be very painful.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I never thought a thread could go further south than the old group buy side skirt thread. Amazing!

Old 05-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Received 586 Likes on 489 Posts

Originally Posted by Erzer
You nailed it. I too spent a little time talking with him and his entourage (whomever they were) and we talked about his back problem as I shared a similar problem prior to my retirement from the AF; while they seemed distant, to me I just took it as being private. One now has to wonder if they somehow didn't steal the XF and just chop it up...at this point who gives a damn.

To think they traveled all the way to the Dragon just to pull some sort of stunt like this just crazy. All I can add at this point is thank you Rudy for being who you are and I appreciate the kindness you exemplify of many I've met on this forum. As to our new friends, while I still hope it just isn't true, I trust Rudy and Valky to be stand up people and if they back you on this, I can only say thank you for bringing this to our attention.

To the "perps", one of these days, your crap is gonna cross the wrong person and I suspect prior to whatever end state they leave you in, the lead up to it will be very painful.
Wasn't he supposed to be in the highway patrol somewhere, with a computer store he ran with his wife. That's the story I got from the Dragon last fall.
Where's the pic of him with the hood, I saw it once and cannot find it now.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:13 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
I never thought a thread could go further south than the old group buy side skirt thread. Amazing!
Damn! I'm trying hard to forget about the side skirt group buy. I got taken for two sets. Squirrel Crusher

Old 05-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 526 Likes on 361 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazy_K
From what I read and heard from his younger brother that is James his younger brother holding the hood for the picture and Vince is still in recovery??? Paul Or Rudy may know more???
Originally Posted by Crazy_K
Our prays are with you...
Any updates on his condition???
Just to add to the drama Crazy_K has the same registration IP address as never_satisfied.

Both screen names banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC_5241.JPG (269.0 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by Valk; 05-18-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Wasn't he supposed to be in the highway patrol somewhere, with a computer store he ran with his wife. That's the story I got from the Dragon last fall.
Where's the pic of him with the hood, I saw it once and cannot find it now.
Oh, looks like Vincent was listening to the phone conversation tonight.

He took down his photobucket album. Pictures were up on Sunday.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post562062

http://photobucket.com/findstuff/?httpstatus=404

Old 05-17-2011, 11:25 PM

[quote=VALKRYDERGUY]Just to add to the drama Crazy_K has the same registration IP address as never_satisfied.

Sad, but that makes perfect sense for someone that is either Bi-Polar, Schizophrenic, or just a common gypsy troll.

Quick Reply: One of our fellow members needs your thoughts and prayers