General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Is a self charging electric car possible?

Old 10-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: Is a self charging electric car possible?

I will try to get some photos of this dune buggy. You guys will like it. He built his own adaptor plate for the transmission. He fights heat soak...as the motor gets pretty hot...but, this baby will move. They are into modding golf carts now... My ideal goft car will use a Kawasaki 1000 automatic, which will come off and old outdated CHIPS motorcycle.... There some really neat goft carts out there, that move pretty well, some electric, but some gas powered as well...but, none I know will regenerate itself....lol

Old 10-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
I will try to get some photos of this dune buggy. You guys will like it. He built his own adaptor plate for the transmission. He fights heat soak...as the motor gets pretty hot...but, this baby will move. They are into modding golf carts now... My ideal goft car will use a Kawasaki 1000 automatic, which will come off and old outdated CHIPS motorcycle.... There some really neat goft carts out there, that move pretty well, some electric, but some gas powered as well...but, none I know will regenerate itself....lol
He should make a big heat sink/ heat exchanger and use the heat to power a turbine .. sounds like an awesome project!

Old 10-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by onehundred80
I'd have the problem licked if l could find my own personal oil well in the back yard, but my post hole digger only got to four feet and I was pooped already. So I put up a flag pole.
Well Jed was only shootin at some food
and up through the ground came a bubblin crude

So don't give up so easily or work so hard at it.

Old 10-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Received 517 Likes on 356 Posts

Somebody here on the forum must know a secret. I googled "perpetual Motion machine" and got a link to the Crossfire Forum.
But, when I went there I got this message....

Franc Rauscher, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
must be a political topic now...we can't go there!

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 10-07-2011 at 12:44 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by downwardspiral
You could use a solar panel to charge a battery, but the charge rate would be slow. It might work if the car were sitting in a lot and a battery was charged by wind passing by.. But using wind while the car is in motion would in essence create more drag (unless wind generation devices were integrated into existing systems to convert drag to motion.. like a spoiler)..
SELF CHARGING CAR IS NOW INVENTED IN THE PHILIPPINES it charges its own battery while on the road.

The Sport GT 111 is made in the Philippines, design of the company for a performance electric car will also be taking its shot in the roads of Europe in the near future. This has been based on the arrangement it had with a British investor which tapped it for the creation of a prototype that can strongly compete with top European models.

What is best for this car is that, It has a self charging battery no need to re charge the battery. It has a 250HP and 220km/hr top speed.

According to Michel Motorsport president Jan Kierulf, with all the competencies and craftsmanship of the local talents, the Philippines is well-positioned to “become the auto design capital of Asia.”

The only lacking in the equation would be the appropriate policy support to make the industry thrive. If the government is bent on pushing such initiative on the success front, it will have its way by setting in policy directions, such as initially exploring tie-ups for a National Car Program.

The envisioned Philippine car industry could heed the experience of China. As a starting point, Kierulf noted that the country does not necessarily need to assemble the parts locally. Instead, it can buy existing technologies from other markets and just design a car out of them.

He explained that “the best way to move forward is to buy the technology outright. We don't have to build something from scratch. We can follow what the developed countries did in the past – seek help from our neighbors.”

The company executive vouched on the extraordinary skills of the Filipinos at creating a really good design, and if that will be combined with support in the technology side, the car industry’s design program will certainly be in for a good take-off.

“All the competencies that we need to make a car are here …Filipino programmers can do the conceptual prototyping on the computer using a number of available programs. Filipino craftsmen then make the actual prototype,” he said.

From where the country is right now, he suggested that the next steps must focus on the proper equipment for tooling or making molds from materials, which are already available in the country.

for more info visit this blog : GT 111 self charging electric Car (Philippine made)

Old 10-07-2011, 12:42 AM

Good.
We no longer need to spoil the oil sands of Canada and the Opec pirates can go to Hell.

Bring that puppy over here. Ameican drivers are Free at last. Free at last!

If we can self replicate energy, we can replicate anything.

Next from This Phillipine auto maker are replicators to prepare our food (putting Pizza Hut and McDonalds out of business) and warp drives to power our astronaughts to Mars, infinity and Beyond.

Perhaps now we can believe in the electric Supercharger for our wimpy NA engines
Who Hoooooo!

Old 10-07-2011, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
Good.
We no longer need to spoil the oil sands of Canada and the Opec pirates can go to Hell.

Bring that puppy over here. Ameican drivers are Free at last. Free at last!

If we can self replicate energy, we can replicate anything.

Next from This Phillipine auto maker are replicators to prepare our food (putting Pizza Hut and McDonalds out of business) and warp drives to power our astronaughts to Mars, infinity and Beyond.

Perhaps now we can believe in the electric Supercharger for our wimpy NA engines
Who Hoooooo!
yeah that is true. please watch this video of GT111 : Gitano 111 self charging car - YouTube

Old 10-07-2011, 08:36 AM
Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Is a self charging electric car possible?

THis thread is so full of bs and disinformation that it should be admitted to the political election process. You can not self charge, except when braking the car AFTER the battery got you moving. Free energy is totally crap and perpetual motion is as false as mans interest in magnetic shoes and bracelets, total crappp.

I even heard one comment about water fuel, well thats bs also, you can separate water and burn it but the conversion is going to cost at least 20% more than you get back. Do not be fooled into believing this thread, it does not exist any more than ghosts or other made up "human" superstitions, Wow makes me wonder how anyone can believe that there is a free lunch in this world. Snake oil, yes....lunch no.

Woody This even bums out my friday weekend comments......... We need better education

Old 10-07-2011, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by moore986100
yeah that is true. please watch this video of GT111 : Gitano 111 self charging car - YouTube
I did. Still do not believe it "self charges"

So where is this magical car now?

Meanwhile, I must again endorse Woody who's comments are spot on. There are physical laws by which even dreamers must abide. The law of conservation of energy being one.
http://library.thinkquest.org/2745/data/lawce1.htm

Some ideas are so rediculous only elite acedemic liberals can believe them. This is one of those, and the thread is so full of BS it does belong in the politics section.

roadster with a stick

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 10-07-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Banned

No matter how clever the concept, that danged 'ol friction gets in the way. We can try, but we can't get rid of friction, and friction generates heat. And that heat (energy) lost to friction foils the elusive zero-sum game.

Danged 'ol friction.

Last edited by Kane; 10-07-2011 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

No free lunch Woody, but you can ADD a hydoxy gas generator to your vehicle and increase fuel mileage considerably.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Meanwhile, I must again endorse Woody who's comments are spot on. There are physical laws by which even dreamers must abide. The law of conservation of energy being one.
The Law of Conservation of Energy

Some ideas are so rediculous only elite acedemic liberals can believe them. This is one of those, and the thread is so full of BS it does belong in the politics section.

roadster with a stick
Man, your like a junkie with the itch. You just can't quit, can you?

The closest we have come to perpetual motion (to my knowledge) is the clock I presented. and it is so delicate that it is suggested you never move it, or attempt to clean it. Just lightly dust, and enjoy.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kane
No matter how clever the concept, that danged 'ol friction gets in the way. We can try, but we can't get rid of friction, and friction generates heat. And that heat (energy) lost to friction foils the elusive zero-sum game.

Danged 'ol friction.
That car only works because there are alot of hills in the Phillipines and gravity is stronger there. Plus all the roads are straight, and you really only need friction to turn anyways.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts
Talking Re: Is a self charging electric car possible?

TUNA, your going to be assigned additional homework to help you. Your sniffing glue and eating paste has taken toll on your reasoning abilities and gummed up your thinking, water magic does not work and it has been proven to be a fraud hoisted on many a hapless victims.

That is all debunked, the patent office will officially not view perpetual machine filings as a rule, and I know having gotten 13 patents in electronics. Its a lie, wish I could snuff that crapp before I pass away. Woody

Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by downwardspiral
That car only works because there are alot of hills in the Phillipines and gravity is stronger there. Plus all the roads are straight, and you really only need friction to turn anyways.

That's right. Danged 'ol friction.

It's a lot like democrat social fairness entitlements ... a real drag upon society. Seems to be worst in the big cities.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like I picked the wrong time to stop sniffing glue.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

wow, I now see what happens to people which have withdrawn from the political thread... they start to teter a little...and even a simple discussion about electric cars is now political... I guess the above mentioned dune buggy is self charging...because it pulls right up to the extension cord...although someone has to physically plug it in... I will tell Don, we need to align a plug you just drive right into... and no one has to plug it in that way...thus, self charging...

Old 10-07-2011, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by waldig
THis thread is so full of bs and disinformation that it should be admitted to the political election process. You can not self charge, except when braking the car AFTER the battery got you moving. Free energy is totally crap and perpetual motion is as false as mans interest in magnetic shoes and bracelets, total crappp.

I even heard one comment about water fuel, well thats bs also, you can separate water and burn it but the conversion is going to cost at least 20% more than you get back. Do not be fooled into believing this thread, it does not exist any more than ghosts or other made up "human" superstitions, Wow makes me wonder how anyone can believe that there is a free lunch in this world. Snake oil, yes....lunch no.

Woody This even bums out my friday weekend comments......... We need better education
In today's technology free energy is not possible in fact this is more easier than developing an iphone and any hightech gadget today. GT111 is now invented in the philippines self charging sports car watch this video for more info: Gitano 111 self charging car - YouTube

Old 10-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Administrator
Received 890 Likes on 694 Posts

Originally Posted by moore986100
What is best for this car is that, It has a self charging battery no need to re charge the battery.
It's been a LONG time since I read something this ignorant on CrossfireForum.
Now, just what was it - oh yea, the time that guy posted that he found the love of his life on the internet.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:12 PM

The Law of Conservation of Energy

roadster with a stick
Its very sad to say too many people are still not believing in self charging car which is already exist. now it is only one unit because it was only invented by a group therefore it is only one unit. read this blog GT 111 self charging electric Car (Philippine made) for now europian company communicate to the inventor for mass production. you know guys in early 80's we think that technology today is very impossible but it happens. what more the self charging car which is very easy to do. for example you have a wind mill who generates power enough for your big house, why don't you connect a motor the the output of the windmill so that that motor will provide a rotary movement to the generator so that the elevation and the propeller of the windmill will eliminate and that system can called self generating power, that system can be used in house, electric car so that they can charge them selves. that's very easy 5 years from now fuel in the thing of the past.

Quick Reply: Is a self charging electric car possible?