New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Member - finally got another Crossfire!

Old 03-29-2014, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Member - finally got another Crossfire!

Anyone!
Do I need camber for the springs I got? 1.3 inches in back and 1 inch in front. Will it need me to get camber also????

Thanks anyone with experience.

Richard

Old 03-29-2014, 08:41 PM

Hi,
I think it 113! Thanks,

I'm basically trying to find if I need to get cambers for the 1.3 inches in rear and 1 inch spring in front that I got to lower it a little. I'm thinking 1 inch is not going to need them but I'm still searching, ha ha..... Seek and ye shall find eh?

Thanks,
Richard

Old 03-29-2014, 08:42 PM

Thanks so much! I never remberbered it was there but I would only see it if the tire was low!

Richard

Old 03-30-2014, 08:41 AM

Hi everyone,
O.K. I don't have to work till 1:00 pm hooray!

I have collected springs, the 'chip', exhaust, carbon for the interior dashboard, accelerator 'boost',
chrome for all the areas, the plexiglass air blocker for between the head rests, and the need wings cold air intake (single) and the Mercedes cover, the 47 or 74mm throttle body to put on and replace the original, and mats to replace the rubber ones that were in it! Omaha, Nebraska so I understand. She has 20,780 miles and the people didn't exactly take the best care of her, but I will recover her!

Car Max even let the transporter put three more 4" scratches on the front bumper with his straps! They also said they would fix the nicks but I think that was more of a necessary promise that I just said 'thanks' and took her to the body shop instead.

O.K.

I honestly don't know how to really post something so I'm using this response to kind of start a new post, ha ha.....

Any information about whether I really need camber for the springs I'm going to have installed? They're the usual ones 1.3 and 1 inches rear to front. and just anything that is considered a 'need' for speed. She's a 2008 3.2 convertible in aura Blue.

I drove her to work the other day, before I took her in for the probably two weeks of body shop

She is fantastic!

Richard

Old 03-30-2014, 09:01 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

If these springs are shorter ( lowering ), then yes, you will need to adjust the camber most likely.
Search the forum for "camber adjustment" and see what the options are.

You mentioned a 74mm TB, you didn't mention a new O ring for it, you will need one.
See this post : https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ade-guide.html