Site News News about site updates and new features.

Change in screen view "width"

Old 08-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts
Default Change in screen view "width"

NOTICE:

Crossfire forum has been updated to the theme with the full width screen view today.

The owners have made some changes so all here will see the forum on there PC screen wider to fill your entire screen
This should help when over sized photos are posted to allow them to fit with in the normal view field on any PC
Some of you may not see any difference based on the default setting you have already been used to using

Enjoy, Gary

Old 08-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Change in screen view "width"

Cool, I did notice it, but thought it was something I did with my zoom level earlier.

Old 08-11-2015, 07:55 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yep. I figured the 'puter looked up, saw me, decided to "help out" and changed it to "Old Man" settings by default.

Old 07-10-2018, 08:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: Change in screen view "width"

Originally Posted by Valk
NOTICE:

Crossfire forum has been updated to the theme with the full width screen view today.

The owners have made some changes so all here will see the forum on there PC screen wider to fill your entire screen
This should help when over sized photos are posted to allow them to fit with in the normal view field on any PC
Some of you may not see any difference based on the default setting you have already been used to using

Enjoy, Gary
Hey. Thanks for the advice about the extensions and width of the photos. I want to say that the width of the photos should be optimal so that the quality of the photo does not deteriorate. Once I wrote electronic written work, in which I was helped by the service on writing written paper works - www.papersowl.com which is usually paid for writing paperwork. But they agreed to check my electronic work. The letter in the work was perfect, but the pictures were a little hurt, so I advise you to follow the rule - you can have a small picture size with good quality.

Last edited by DennisDixon; 07-10-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:03 AM
Received 533 Likes on 450 Posts

Originally Posted by DennisDixon
Hey. Thanks for the advice about the extensions and width of the photos. I want to say that the width of the photos should be optimal so that the quality of the photo does not deteriorate. Once I wrote electronic written work, in which I was helped by the service on writing written paper works - which is usually paid for writing paperwork. But they agreed to check my electronic work. The letter in the work was perfect, but the pictures were a little hurt, so I advise you to follow the rule - you can have a small picture size with good quality.
I have just read what you wrote about writing written works and I am writing these words in the hope you read them and rightfully realize that the earlier posts were really written way back when.

Old 08-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Received 522 Likes on 415 Posts

Interesting look when I logged in this evening!

Old 08-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Administrator
Received 878 Likes on 684 Posts

Yea, same here.