Replace your Steering Stabilizer, you'll be surprised. - Page 28 - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension Open discussion for tires/rims/lowering springs/brakes etc...
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 06-12-2018, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Replace your Steering Stabilizer, you'll be surprised.

Just wanted to comment on the steering stabilizer. I read this whole post, and some have had the cheap $30 Ebay stabilizer wear out pretty quickly. Fcpeuro has the Bilstein stabilizer which is lifetime guarantee. I think I paid $65 for the Bilstein..just my 2 cents.
Old 06-13-2018, 06:54 AM

Great suggestion for a better made stabilizer. I have read that some replace the $20 (or $30) stabilizer every 7000 miles with their oil change, needed or not. I don't put that many miles on my CF, not sure mine (replaced one) is worn out. With a lifetime warranty on the part you described, how would one claim a warranty replacement? Would it have to leak or would one simply say, it's not working? I ask this because when mine (original) was replaced, there was no leakage. However, there WAS a significant difference in handling/stability. Let us know how the warranty works. Thanks!
Old 06-13-2018, 08:03 AM

With FCPEuro, I believe the lifetime policy is no questions asked ......
Old 06-14-2018, 05:25 PM

To replace ANY part from FCP EURO you would purchase a replacement part, when it arrives you'll remove the part that is bad that YOU ORIGINALLY PURCHASED FROM FCP EURO, you will mail the bad part back to FCP EURO, they will confirm that it is a part they sold you, then they will refund your replacement part cost back to your credit card..etc.
now you know the real difference between that cheap $30 stabilizer and an FCP EURO Bilstein stabilizer....enjoy
Old 06-14-2018, 05:32 PM

Btw bilsteins warranty is only 2 years on their parts, so FCP EURO has one heck of a warranty on ALL their parts.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 AM

Easy job, did mine today