Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension Open discussion for tires/rims/lowering springs/brakes etc...

suspension problems cured

Old 02-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suspension problems cured

Last year i bought an srt6 convert. with 9000 miles. i decided to add the wave track to make it drive better. During this quest I found my front and rear were unable to align to spec. I had several shops look for bent areas or other problems but found none. So off to the phone, I found Miker and he made my caster/camber/drag links in adjustable. For the front I used k-mack. Now i have to say, miker was great to work with, he made exactly what I needed. I also talked to Rob at need wings. geez i cant believe the group of guys on this list. So to shorten my story... well, my rig is now inperfect order and on my toyo proxes 4 tires, I have never driven anything so glued to the street.. Good grief i can actually scare myself.. Now when I want to go upside down, I get in my airplane, when I want to go fast, I drive my srt6.

Thanks every one

Last edited by Leptronjohn; 02-19-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: suspension problems cured

Originally Posted by Leptronjohn
Last year i bought an srt6 convert. with 9000 miles. i decided to add the wave track to make it drive better. During this quest I found my front and rear were unable to align to spec. I had several shops look for bent areas or other problems but found none. So off to the phone, I found Miker and he made my caster/camber/drag links in adjustable. For the front I used k-mack. Now i have to say, miker was great to work with, he made exactly what I needed. I also talked to Rob at need wings. geez i cant believe the group of guys on this list. So to shorten my story... well, my rig is now inperfect order and on my toyo proxes 4 tires, I have never driven anything so glued to the street.. Good grief i can actually scare myself.. Now when I want to go upside down, I get in my airplane, when I want to go fast, I drive my srt6.

Thanks every one

K-MACS Are awesome on the front . I love mine