New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Newbie!

Old 06-05-2014, 06:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Newbie!

Nice to be part of this forum. I am Buttercup Girl and this is a 2005 Crossfire Roadster Convertible. I am having right front turn signal issues. It is flashing on instrument panel at a fast pace. I changed the bulb but it did not correct issue. The rear signal is working properly. The fuse looks ok. Took it out and it didn't look fried.

Old 06-05-2014, 09:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Newbie!

Welcome to the forum! I think I saw your post on Facebook.. I had the same exact issue for over a year but had to finally fix it to get inspected.. what I did was get a curved metal pick tool

Inside the headlight turn signal as well as the bulb housing that comes out, there are two metal contacts (on each) that you should take a look at and see if they have any scouring.. mine were a little black but I cleaned them up and then used the pick to bend all of them up a little bit so that they all came in contact better and viola!

Old 06-05-2014, 09:21 AM

Thank you!!! I will try it after work today! Will let you know!!! 😎

Old 06-06-2014, 06:00 AM
Smile Re: Newbie!

It worked!! Thank you very much! :-) I appreciate the time you took to help me!

Old 06-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by rayth
Welcome to the forum! I think I saw your post on Facebook.. I had the same exact issue for over a year but had to finally fix it to get inspected.. what I did was get a curved metal pick tool

Inside the headlight turn signal as well as the bulb housing that comes out, there are two metal contacts (on each) that you should take a look at and see if they have any scouring.. mine were a little black but I cleaned them up and then used the pick to bend all of them up a little bit so that they all came in contact better and viola!
Other than providing a picture.. sounds like the same advice she got on facebook.. (throw out the blinker fluid refill).. LOL

Old 06-06-2014, 05:38 PM

We'll as luck would have it it worked last night for one test and now is back to not working. I switched the left and right bulbs and housing and the bulb from the right side (not working) works fine in the left side. Soooooo we now know it isn't the bulb and the housing...any suggestions? Is there a switch\fuse somewhere in the steering wheel???

Old 06-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

bad bulb....???