Canada Serving Canada.

Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 11:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications

Guys, I know I haven't been part of the action in the last couple of years and most of you know that my '04 SSB Coupe is hibernating down in Arizona, where it likes that 'dry' climate.

I wanted to show you proof that I still have my Xfire and have installed a new 'mod' that I am very pleased with.........not only the quality of workmanship, both in fit and paint match but also, the amazing improvement that it has made in highway speed handling.

What also is impressive about this 'mod' is the fact that it was fabricated at a shop in Southern Ontario, I transported down to Arizona during my January winter trip and with simple written instructions, provided to me, I was able to complete installation in the garage within about 1 hour.

For those interested in getting further information on this 'mod', I would recommend contacting Turbo Sportique, in Pickering, Ontario.
www.turbosportique.com You won't be sorry you spoke to Jim!

Attached Thumbnails Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-spoiler1.jpg   Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-spoiler2.jpg   Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-spoiler3.jpg   Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-spoiler4.jpg  

Last edited by mbepic; 08-13-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:42 AM
Cool Re: Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications

Originally Posted by mbepic
For those interested in getting further information on this 'mod', I would recommend contacting Turbo Sportique, in Pickering, Ontario.
Turbo Sportique You won't be sorry you spoke to Jim!

Also, further to my earlier posting, Jim has created a couple of additional 'mods' specifically for the Crossfire and other Mercedes vehicles;
in addition to the front spoiler, there is AMG custom side 'fairings' (incl. rear quarter) and also, not pictured here, but is evident on his website, a rear 'diffuser' that blends in with the bumper/exhaust pipes very nicely.

Check it out!

p.s. Ignore all photo 'dates'.

Attached Thumbnails Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-100_0761.jpg   Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-100_0762.jpg   Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-100_0763.jpg   Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-100_0764.jpg   Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-100_0769.jpg  

Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications-100_0772.jpg  

Last edited by mbepic; 08-13-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications

Wow.... very impressive. Any info on pricing?

Old 08-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Very nice work. We all would like to know pricing?

Old 08-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mbepic
Also, further to my earlier posting, Jim has created a couple of additional 'mods' specifically for the Crossfire and other Mercedes vehicles;
in addition to the front spoiler, there is AMG custom side 'fairings' (incl. rear quarter) and also, not pictured here, but is evident on his website, a rear 'diffuser' that blends in with the bumper/exhaust pipes very nicely.

Check it out!

p.s. Ignore all photo 'dates'.
Looks very nice and racer, but not boyracer. Age is definitely below 20 yrs of the driver. ;D
Found it the nicest modifications I have seen on the XF but honest, who made the spraypaint on the yellow one? There is a huge difference in shade. Bring it back and re-do ;D But as I said, very nice molds.

Old 08-13-2011, 08:55 PM
Cool Re: Crossfiire Custom Body Modifications

Originally Posted by FUBU
Found it the nicest modifications I have seen on the XF but honest, who made the spraypaint on the yellow one? There is a huge difference in shade. Bring it back and re-do ;D But as I said, very nice molds.
They say that pics don't lie but in this case the lighting does not show it like it really is;
in person, you will not find a better match.

As far as pricing goes, I have no idea what Jim now charges for these unique and custom pieces; each piece is hand done and only a very few have been done soo far; mine was number 3 and number 2 was destroyed because Jim was not happy with the results and when I showed up, he just happened to be working on what would become my front spoiler..........so I said, I'll take it and have it painted SSB AND make those instructions clear enough so a 'dummy' would be able to install at a remote location.

You will have to talk to the creator!

Old 08-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmorgan
Wow.... very impressive. Any info on pricing?
Agreed. Would love to know if these will be sold at some point.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well then they get à 10/10 from me!