Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

I genuinely HATE rednecks!!!

Old 08-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry I genuinely HATE rednecks!!!

So we get out of school here at 2:50. I had a Beta Club meeting so it was around 3:20 before I got out ot the school parking lot. I went around to the trunk to put my backpack up and everything and spot what looked like mud thrown up on my car. It wasn't mud. Guess what?! It was DIP! Some country-a** SOB threw dip all up on my rear window and roof. Of course, I was P.O.ed major. I peeled out of campus and rushed to the nearest car wash and got it off. It just really bothers me and my biggest fear is WHAT'S NEXT?! How should I handle this?

Although I'm from Tennessee, I'm not country at all. I drive a Crossfire, come on... I just don't know how I should go about this. I'm not at all big or macho, more of the popular student body president type, not to sound conceited or anything. No one knows who did it yet. Ugh. What should I do?!

Old 08-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: I genuinely HATE rednecks!!!

Get used to it. When you drive the nicest car on the lot you can expect things to happen to it by jealous kids. The more you try to stop them, the more you are just antagonizing them. Do nothing and they are less likely to repeat it.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Be careful driving a nice car to high school. there are so many petty, insecure jealous kids (rednecks are 100x worse) that it would not be suprising if they were to key your car or worse.

Also, I am right there with you. There is nothing worse in the world than a stupid redneck. they are dumber than rocks yet think they are smarter, tougher and have something to prove to the world lol. In reality they are stupid, ignorant, prejudice and are always looking for trouble.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Forum Regular

Redneckontoilet.jpg

Redneck Social Class Indicater

Unlike them other hoomins who fight on over social status, rednecks knows whar they stan' based on their residence.
  • High Class - A real house
  • Upper Middle - one o' them double wides
  • Lower Middle - plain old sin'le trailer
  • Low Class - a Trouse (a trailer thet has been added unto {trailer-house})
  • Below White Trash - Natakua, aka Spir't War'ter, **** Surker or From Indiana or old skool bus
A scientific side note
Recently an interesting discovery about rednecks has been discovered. After NASA detected an unidentified object in the upper atmosphere in orbit of earth, it was shortly determined that the object, a make-shift communications satelite (Constructed out of sheet metal, plywood and duct tape) had been put into orbit by a group of rednecks. These rednecks claim to have no memory of how the object was put into space, or how it is broadcasting them free HBO.
After many months of close observation and studies, scientists determined that rednecks actually have amazing untapped mental and engineering abilities. This section of the brain (stored in the lower right Mullet) is activated upon consumption on large amounts of alchohol (Studies involving drain cleaner are still underway).

Rednecks and Incest
The family tree's of most documented rednecks look like trees that are in the act of eating themselves. To vague? Very well. The number one place for a Redneck to look for a mate is at the family reunion. You still don't get it? All right! REDNECKS LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH FAMILY MEMBERS!!! There. Don't you wish your parents weren't related before they conceived you, and you could have understood my subtle, "City-folk" way of putting things. All this inbreeding causes lots of mutations, and yes, these Rednecks are the inspiration for X-men. The main problem with Redneck incest is that they mate much to close to themselves in the family. (No, Masturbation is not incest) This is why some Christian Organizations have put together programs to teach the proper way to have sex with your family. For example, they teach that you should at least go out as far as Second Cousins to keep your Kids from looking like The Hills Have Eyes

Old 08-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Forum Regular

the best thing you can do is park as far away from everyone as you can, or try and park between people you know won't do that sort of thing.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by manisusmc
the best thing you can do is park as far away from everyone as you can, or try and park between people you know won't do that sort of thing.
Well, when I was in school, parking spots were assigned. I'm sure it's probably the same at his school...

Anyway, OP, if your school has security cameras on the lot, go report it to the faculty and see if they can spot who did it. I know in my old HS, the staff LOVED to jump on any chance they could find to cause problems for students and would always give the most severe punishments that fit the crime.

Old 08-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I guess I better quit wearing t-shirts and 'spenders and put the squirrel gun away.

MikeR

Old 08-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Jealousy is not restricted to just rednecks. What you have is an "a-hole" problem. I know lots of jocks who chew, btw.

Park in a far corner of the parking lot away from any one. You may still get spit on, but it is less likely to happen when someone can see them. Or if there is a camera recording the parking lot, park where it can easily see your car.

Old 08-27-2008, 03:32 PM

Wash it off and move on with life. Stupid, immature kids are just that. It doesn't matter if they are country, ghetto or whatever. If you are worried and getting bent over little things like that, you need to find a $500 beater to drive to school.

Old 08-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by manisusmc
Attachment 11094

Redneck Social Class Indicater

Unlike them other hoomins who fight on over social status, rednecks knows whar they stan' based on their residence.
  • High Class - A real house
  • Upper Middle - one o' them double wides
  • Lower Middle - plain old sin'le trailer
  • Low Class - a Trouse (a trailer thet has been added unto {trailer-house})
  • Below White Trash - Natakua, aka Spir't War'ter, **** Surker or From Indiana or old skool bus
A scientific side note
Recently an interesting discovery about rednecks has been discovered. After NASA detected an unidentified object in the upper atmosphere in orbit of earth, it was shortly determined that the object, a make-shift communications satelite (Constructed out of sheet metal, plywood and duct tape) had been put into orbit by a group of rednecks. These rednecks claim to have no memory of how the object was put into space, or how it is broadcasting them free HBO.
After many months of close observation and studies, scientists determined that rednecks actually have amazing untapped mental and engineering abilities. This section of the brain (stored in the lower right Mullet) is activated upon consumption on large amounts of alchohol (Studies involving drain cleaner are still underway).

Rednecks and Incest
The family tree's of most documented rednecks look like trees that are in the act of eating themselves. To vague? Very well. The number one place for a Redneck to look for a mate is at the family reunion. You still don't get it? All right! REDNECKS LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH FAMILY MEMBERS!!! There. Don't you wish your parents weren't related before they conceived you, and you could have understood my subtle, "City-folk" way of putting things. All this inbreeding causes lots of mutations, and yes, these Rednecks are the inspiration for X-men. The main problem with Redneck incest is that they mate much to close to themselves in the family. (No, Masturbation is not incest) This is why some Christian Organizations have put together programs to teach the proper way to have sex with your family. For example, they teach that you should at least go out as far as Second Cousins to keep your Kids from looking like The Hills Have Eyes
Very funny manisusmc, LOL.

Redneck girl to her father, " Git offa me pa, yore crushin my Marlboro's."

Old 08-27-2008, 03:39 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I doubt a redneck did it. They would break your windows or at least let the air out of your tires. What you have is a typical jealous "look what daddy bought the rich kid, lets **** him off for fun" type.

Besides, rednecks would rather mar your face than your car. Just so you know, I'm from the volunteer state and my older brother is a good natured red neck. It helps to recognize the difference between the two to maintain your health.

Pretend it's nothing, if you make a fuss it will happen every day. Oh, and take the school guard a box of donuts. (If you have a guard)

Les

Old 08-27-2008, 03:43 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here in Lebanon, the donut holes from the donut king are the best. It may be called the donut palace. I can't remember.

Old 08-27-2008, 04:27 PM

Or you can put a small confederate flag sticker or a Ford/Chevy sticker. lol. I lived in KY, and I know these are popular.

But dont laugh at the rednecks, many an old redneck women can fix a chevy carburetor.
MK

Old 08-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Many a redneck woman can fix that male problem called having ***** too! And don't foget the d'sert hun. Shinin in the monin shinin in the evnen shinin in the afanooon.

Old 08-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Forum Regular

Unless you bought your car COMPLETELY on your own you are a spoiled baby and probably deserve what you got. High school kids will pick on whoever has the nicest stuff, period. It has been this way for decades. If you drive a nice car to school you are going to be a target, no matter which way you look at it.

Honestly, what kind of 16 year old can afford the purchase price of a $17,000+ car AND the insurance completely on their own? I know I couldn't 7 years ago.

Your signature says it all by bragging that you are the youngest SRT-6 owner and asking us to prove you wrong... Who says you don't act with the same attitude to your peers at school?

My advice is to keep the cool car for the weekends/prom and buy a beater for the ride to school, or to grin and bear the torment of your peers.

Last edited by bigbengt67; 08-27-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:54 PM

Don't know what to tell ya, just either ignore it and find a new spot between some mini vans or walk small with a big stick. Just don't confuse country folk with rednecks.

Country people are country people, good natured, down to earth, and generally accepting of others; within certain limits, but as long as you respect them I've found them to be some of the best people to know. Rednecks on the other hand, they're just plain ignorant intolerable cusses.

Old 08-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Forum Regular
Default Hey! I resemble that remark!

If you saw me show up in this would you consider me a redneck?

Because that's my other car...

And I live in WV...

Actually, I am a nouveau redneck...

Smokey, whoever put that on your car was probably standing there watching your whole display and had a huge laugh at your expense.

And guess what? Tomorrow they're gonna come back and up the ante (that means they're gonna do something worse) and see how nuts you go that time.

The best thing you can do is IGNORE it. Drive away quietly like you don't even care - maybe even leave it on there a few days.

Reminds me of a couple stories about me when I was a stupid kid.

1. There was this kid that always wore white pants and was not very social. So one day we decided to squirt him with magic disappearing ink - the kind that comes out red and magically disappears after a couple minutes. We thought he'd go ballistic and that's what we wanted. Guess what? He didn't even stop walking when we sprayed him. He never even looked at his pants or at us. The ink turned invisible and the joke was on us.

2. Another kid - another pants story. This guy is wearing these pants and we thought we noticed that he wore them two days in a row. So we started counting. Twenty days later he was still wearing those stinking light green pants! We made all kinds of jokes about how he must stink. How the pants could stand up by themselves. About his fashion sense. Etc. Guess what? He had FIVE pairs of them and he did it just to drive us nuts. Again - Joke was on us. And the kicker? About 10 years latter he married the class babe-a-licious woman of all our dreams. Double Joke's On us!

We were turds back then. The people who ignored us usually didn't get very much attention from us. The ones that reacted - oh man... We went to town on those.

These days, there isn't enough testosterone to fuel that sort of stupidity. Well maybe just enough to crawl that Jeep over some rocks on the weekend....

Smokey - IGNORE IT - it's the only way to get them to move on to someone else.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by anjumkha
But dont laugh at the rednecks, many an old redneck women can fix a chevy carburetor.
MK
What's a carburetor?

Old 08-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Default Re: Hey! I resemble that remark!

Originally Posted by ppro
The best thing you can do is IGNORE it. Drive away quietly like you don't even care - maybe even leave it on there a few days.
+1. The way that you reacted suggests you may not be class president material. My class president back in the day was self-assured, well-liked, and would have brushed off something like this without getting sand in his crack.

Let it go, and resist the urge to give em the reaction that they want. Otherwise, you should have a couple people with big sticks in your inner circle of friends, if you really are that popular.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by bigbengt67
Honestly, what kind of 16 year old can afford the purchase price of a $17,000+ car AND the insurance completely on their own? I know I couldn't 7 years ago.
Everyone was thinking it, but I didn't want to be the one to say it lol...I'll bet he will come in here with some BS about how he's been working since he was 14, earning $20/hour. Atleast that's usually what I see from HS kids when I question their owning of cars that are clearly way out of their league.

Quick Reply: I genuinely HATE rednecks!!!