General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

karma smiled big time on me today!

Old 07-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default karma smiled big time on me today!

Im sure that you guys all are about sick of kids in their POS cars tryin to prove a point by flexing on your XF; I know I am.

So today the wife and I were driving home on the highway and are just getting "showed up " by people that think driving faster somehow makes their car better. An obvious idiot in a beat up 90's buick century comes out of nowhere to prove he can drive faster than me i guess. We get to the toll booth and I breeze through with my easy pass while idiot is stuck behind another car in the exact change lane. We chuckled at his luck and laugh as he's pushing his buick to the limit to catch up to us again.

To my surprise my wife says lets show him. I wait till he's almost on me and punch it to 100mph. Needless to say, He didnt catch up. So I drop back to 65 and he flys by and just takes off...aprox 80mph.

We began talking about how funny it would be if he got stopped. 10 minutes go by and SURE ENOUGH he's been stopped by a state trooper!! We're Hi-fiving each other and I honk 3 times at him as we pass by. So totally a perfect ending to a really good week!