Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Selling Parts off of parts car

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Selling Parts off off parts car

Hey Guys,

Sorry for not responding. I was going to respond to all of you looking for parts today after I got the car yesterday. Unfortunately I really got bent over by the guy selling me the car I was supposed to get yesterday. After I got my trailer and cash all ready after work, called the guy to double check we were still on (had talked to him 2 days before). The guy told me he had sold everything he had told me I could purchase, earlier that morning. SMH. Really screwed up my entire plan to get my car back on the road. Now I am left scrounging for rides until I get another car. I am at the point where I am looking to get another car now, because I desperately need reliable transportation. I am hoping to get another crossfire, but there are no decent deals around me right now. So I might just buy a beater and wait for something to come up. If I decide to part my black coupe base out, I will let you all know. Thanks guys.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:39 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by mhajek18
Hey Guys,

Sorry for not responding. I was going to respond to all of you looking for parts today after I got the car yesterday. Unfortunately I really got bent over by the guy selling me the car I was supposed to get yesterday. After I got my trailer and cash all ready after work, called the guy to double check we were still on (had talked to him 2 days before). The guy told me he had sold everything he had told me I could purchase, earlier that morning. SMH. Really screwed up my entire plan to get my car back on the road. Now I am left scrounging for rides until I get another car. I am at the point where I am looking to get another car now, because I desperately need reliable transportation. I am hoping to get another crossfire, but there are no decent deals around me right now. So I might just buy a beater and wait for something to come up. If I decide to part my black coupe base out, I will let you all know. Thanks guys.
Sorry about that, I know how disappointed you must be, along with all the members that have already asked for stuff.
Hang in there, drive that '66 Mustang !

Old 06-13-2015, 08:47 AM
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts

Originally Posted by amatxcrossfire
I am in need of the scream module and vacuum supply pump/ central locking system
SKREEM modules can be had on eBay for about $50, they are called Door Lock modules there often, thery have to be programmed with the VIN.
The Air/Vac pump is a different beast and are around $400/$500 used on eBay (click). If you have had trouble with water then you should buy a used one WITH the plugs that were cut off with the pump. Water corrodes these plugs and a good pump with your old plugs may not work. Getting the plugs on their own is nearly impossible.

Last edited by onehundred80; 06-13-2015 at 08:50 AM.
Old 06-13-2015, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
SKREEM modules can be had on eBay for about $50, they are called Door Lock modules there often, thery have to be programmed with the VIN.
The Air/Vac pump is a different beast and are around $400/$500 used on eBay (click). If you have had trouble with water then you should buy a used one WITH the plugs that were cut off with the pump. Water corrodes these plugs and a good pump with your old plugs may not work. Getting the plugs on their own is nearly impossible.
thanks for the info! do you know what the other little box in the trunk is and what it does, i thought it was the screem module? is that right? just found out its the alarm module

Last edited by amatxcrossfire; 06-13-2015 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-13-2015, 05:48 PM

hello everyone,

I'll be picking up a 2005 crossfire car on Thursday to fix my 2005 coupe that was hit. Instead of buying parts here and there I'll be buying a whole vehicle. All I will be needing is the front clip (bumper, tiebar, bumper support, foam, lights, hood, grill, hood) the car I will be buying was hit in the front, so rest of the car should be good. Car has 40k miles and in perfect running condition. Figured I'd post on here to see if anyone needs parts that I can supply from my purchase. I'm a manager at the local Fastenal where I can ship parts across the country to branches relatively cheap. I'll try to help out whomever needs parts because this forum has been a big help to me since I have owned my car the past 7 years. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to reply.
How you doing, I need the driver side taillight if it's available. Thanks. Soundpro107@gmail.com

Old 06-13-2015, 10:02 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Alfred107
How you doing, I need the driver side taillight if it's available. Thanks. Soundpro107@gmail.com

If you read through the thread (i'm guessing you jumped straight to a post) the parts car deal fell through.. but if you find another with a good passenger tail light I'm in with you!

Old 06-14-2015, 01:03 PM

hello everyone,

I'll be picking up a 2005 crossfire car on Thursday to fix my 2005 coupe that was hit. Instead of buying parts here and there I'll be buying a whole vehicle. All I will be needing is the front clip (bumper, tiebar, bumper support, foam, lights, hood, grill, hood) the car I will be buying was hit in the front, so rest of the car should be good. Car has 40k miles and in perfect running condition. Figured I'd post on here to see if anyone needs parts that I can supply from my purchase. I'm a manager at the local Fastenal where I can ship parts across the country to branches relatively cheap. I'll try to help out whomever needs parts because this forum has been a big help to me since I have owned my car the past 7 years. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to reply.
I'll take the driver side door speaker trim ring.....Casey Koppenhaver 814-242-4389

Old 06-15-2015, 09:06 PM

So, instead of fixing my car, I just picked up an 04 limited 6 speed with 67,000 miles. I will be moving the aftermarket parts from my 05 to this (rims, brakes, headliner and interior panels). Everything else will be for sale off of my 05 black base 6 speed. I will be selling parts off it and will try to reply to post already made over past 10 days. If anyone is interested in the whole car feel free to make an offer (05 black base, 6 speed, 68,000 miles). Anyone else who needs parts, just post and I will do my best to respond. Also I'm looking for a front liscense plate bracket if anyone needs a trade for something else.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:07 PM

I can sell you the passenger sun visor. It's still available.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:09 PM

$25 plus shipping, still available

Old 06-15-2015, 09:11 PM

The center console and glove is available, I can send pics tomorrow, no wing tho unless you want a red one that needs work

Old 06-15-2015, 09:12 PM

I can help with that, no clue how to take it out tho.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by deltacrossfirebob
trunk letter??
I have all the letters but the "c" if you'd like

Old 06-15-2015, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by ultrajim49
What will you charge for both door radio speakers and both front turn signal lamp sockets...to Tampa Fl. ?
I can do $40 plus shipping for both front turn signals

Old 06-15-2015, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by LINO C
how much for the windshield header exterior molding, only need the top? also how much for the magnaflow exhaust, please let me know! me and my good friend are repairing a 05 cx for his son who's returning from the middle east in july!!!!!!! the kid [ a marine] has no idea we're doing this, but he's done his job for US, thanks. LINO C
$25for the header moulding shipping included, Idk what exhaust your talking about tho

Old 06-15-2015, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Looking for a passenger side tail light.. Let me know please.
$110 plus shipping and it's yours

Old 06-15-2015, 09:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can do $40 plus shipping for both front turn signals
Thanks, I'll take them...how do we make this happen? Also do you have one of the door speaker available?

Old 06-15-2015, 09:43 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

$110 plus shipping and it's yours

I'm in!.. decent shape no chips or anything.. minor abrasions are liveable.

Sent you a private message.

Last edited by Mrmiata; 06-16-2015 at 07:43 AM.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:46 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much for the letters??
Want them sent to dtinker.
Thanks

Old 06-15-2015, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by crookedview
ABS module assembly?