General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Is .org dying a slow death?

Old 11-19-2012, 10:40 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: Is .org dying a slow death?

Originally Posted by BrianBrave
Politics??? Jezzz.. open your Internet Browser and you can find all of that crud you want... sunny-side up, over-easy, scrambled, poached, hard-boiled.... anyway you like it.. but that score was settled..... yawn...

Demographics is about facts and data.....

Yes the newbies are buying up the Crossfires.. and yes.. some ask the same ol' questions and try to do the same ol' thing... but the older generations did the same ol' thing once... you know - question the status quo....

And once in while they bust on through.... let's see how these newbies do....
Are you feeling a turbo moment coming on?!

Old 11-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FP
All I know is that I have made some great friendships from here that will last a lifetime.
I agree, and will continue to be here and at GTGs for many years to come. After all, I need an excuse to drive her now that we have three cars

I am great friends with many here, and some I can not stand, but we all belong. That is the definition of community, IMHO...

Old 11-20-2012, 01:36 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Are you feeling a turbo moment coming on?!
I think it would be great if a newbie (or an ol' fossil) could bust thru the "turbo" barrier !!

Perhaps even the playing field and give the SRT's a run for their money!!

Old 12-13-2012, 12:09 AM

Isn't it sad, that this is the most intellectually stimulating thread, that has been on the "org" all year! When something interesting happens in the world; I still find myself heading here, to read all the different perspectives, insights, and ideas, from people who are able to defend their opinions, without feeling attacked, or the need to attack those who disagreed. Then I remember that the world is run by people that go out of their way to be offended, and only feel important if they can stop others from having fun. After all if they don't enjoy something, why should anyone else. Still, I made friends here that I will always be glad to have met, and will carry with me forever.

Just saying.
Merry Christmas.
Zorro

Old 12-13-2012, 12:40 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ZORRO
Isn't it sad, that this is the most intellectually stimulating thread, that has been on the "org" all year! When something interesting happens in the world; I still find myself heading here, to read all the different perspectives, insights, and ideas, from people who are able to defend their opinions, without feeling attacked, or the need to attack those who disagreed. Then I remember that the world is run by people that go out of their way to be offended, and only feel important if they can stop others from having fun. After all if they don't enjoy something, why should anyone else. Still, I made friends here that I will always be glad to have met, and will carry with me forever.

Just saying.
Merry Christmas.
Zorro
Good to see you back, Z.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Forum Regular

Well gee.. I sure hope it doesn't go away, I haven't had the chance to inflate my post count!

But really, I spend more time on here searching how-to's and the like. BS threads can be fun, but they're empty calories. It's the insight and tips that keep a hungry visitor coming back again.