Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension Open discussion for tires/rims/lowering springs/brakes etc...

Spraying Rotors with Clear??

Old 07-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Life is random...so am I.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Spraying Rotors with Clear??

Trying to clearcoat your rotors ranks right up there with D.E.I!

motivate_retard.jpg

Old 07-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lol, maybe he will be the one to get it to work you never know!

Originally Posted by apkano
Trying to clearcoat your rotors ranks right up there with D.E.I!

Old 07-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I want to thank you guys for exchanging automotive ideas and knowledge like the adults you are, oh wait, that didn't happen. Instead of replying with some smart a$$ comment slamming someone who not only contributes to the forum, but is simply trying to make their car perform better while looking great too, why not just keep your a$$hole comments to yourself and go take some pictures or something.....

Old 07-14-2009, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
I want to thank you guys for exchanging automotive ideas and knowledge like the adults you are, oh wait, that didn't happen. Instead of replying with some smart a$$ comment slamming someone who not only contributes to the forum, but is simply trying to make their car perform better while looking great too, why not just keep your a$$hole comments to yourself and go take some pictures or something.....
Lol, I have never seen any of your posts (or contributions) anywhere other than this one and the rude comment you made towards me in the other thread: https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/395784-post11.html

where you stated :

Max, you are correct about the turd, sir....

LOL, I am not a huge fan of PIMPTASTIC chrome, but damn do I love a great looking wheel with a nice lip....

Oh yeah, the punk has a new name....

So Mr. Hypocrite I guess you think it is okay for you to needlessly call others childish names when I have never made 1 comment towards you yet when someone makes a good natured "ribbing" over something silly you want to do to your car you cry over it? It sounds like you are the one that needs to keep YOUR a$$hole comments to yourself lol!

Now go try that D.E.I. if you want to make your car perform better. It really works!

If you do not want me giving you hell then do not give me any hell and we will have no probs. Have a great day!

Old 07-14-2009, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by mrphotoman
Lol, I have never seen any of your posts (or contributions) anywhere other than this one and the rude comment you made towards me in the other thread: https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/395784-post11.html

where you stated :

So Mr. Hypocrite I guess you think it is okay for you to needlessly call others childish names when I have never made 1 comment towards you yet when someone makes a good natured "ribbing" over something silly you want to do to your car you cry over it? It sounds like you are the one that needs to keep YOUR a$$hole comments to yourself lol!

Now go try that D.E.I. if you want to make your car perform better. It really works!

If you do not want me giving you hell then do not give me any hell and we will have no probs. Have a great day!
Hypocrite??

LOL, can't connect the dots too quick, huh, Photoman? Julian changed my name today from 05XF-LVR, hence why I stated, "the punk has a new name" referring to myself in a manner that Max would find humorous.

I NEVER called you ANY names, reread that thread, or any other. I simply agreed with Max that your presence on a thread is like a turd in the punchbowl, and I hardly think we would find anyone to disagree, especially after saying I am a hypocrite and a$$hole for telling you to take your ridiculous comments elsewhere.

Thanks for playing.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Life is random...so am I.

Whatever! Chill the eff out dude! It's a freaking forum for christ sake. If you're that thin skinned I'm glad to find out now.....I will NEVER AGAIN respond to anything you post.

BTW...trying to clearcoat your rotors is a totally moronic idea. Assuming for a moment that it doesn't ruin your brakes, it'll smell like hell while it burns off under normal use. You might as well take out 4 of the 5 bolts that hold the wheels on just to save weight.

Well, whatever, I'm not going to further this idiotic pi$$ing match.....this "a$$hole" will just ignore any further posts you make....no matter how great of a contribution you are.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Don't stop now!

Old 07-14-2009, 05:29 PM

Hypocrite??

LOL, can't connect the dots too quick, huh, Photoman? Julian changed my name today from 05XF-LVR, hence why I stated, "the punk has a new name" referring to myself in a manner that Max would find humorous.

I NEVER called you ANY names, reread that thread, or any other. I simply agreed with Max that your presence on a thread is like a turd in the punchbowl, and I hardly think we would find anyone to disagree, especially after saying I am a hypocrite and a$$hole for telling you to take your ridiculous comments elsewhere.

Thanks for playing.
LMFAO! Wow you may need to get some counseling to help you though this traumatic event!

Old 07-14-2009, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by apkano
Whatever! Chill the eff out dude! It's a freaking forum for christ sake. If you're that thin skinned I'm glad to find out now.....I will NEVER AGAIN respond to anything you post.

BTW...trying to clearcoat your rotors is a totally moronic idea. Assuming for a moment that it doesn't ruin your brakes, it'll smell like hell while it burns off under normal use. You might as well take out 4 of the 5 bolts that hold the wheels on just to save weight.

Well, whatever, I'm not going to further this idiotic pi$$ing match.....this "a$$hole" will just ignore any further posts you make....no matter how great of a contribution you are.
YOU ARE A BIG MEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mrphotoman; 07-14-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:04 AM

Again, you prove your maturity to someone (proabably) half your age. You drive a car with some class, why not try acting like you have a little as well??

Old 07-15-2009, 08:15 AM

Thanks for comparing me to a guy who uses a sock for an oil cap...
OK, that made me laugh. Thanks for making my day!

Old 07-15-2009, 08:18 AM

Wow, it got real ugly, real fast...